1. LullehUI 2.4 + small BWL instruction tutorial

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l876j...FINAL.rar/file

^ UI, the raw thing. Not gonna provide support or anything so you'll have to figure stuff out yourselves.

~How to farm Elementium Ore~

If you're alone you can get a class with a pet with you and just run straight to Vael room. Open the gate but DO NOT enter the room, the goblins will run off. Instead, position yourself so you can send the pet inside and pull the goblins. Having a priest helps a lot for Mind Vision on Vael, so you can target the goblins from there while sending the pet around (and using ToT from the priest).

~How to kill Boss 1 in BWL~

As many of you have noticed, the first boss is bugged. I don't know what causes it, technically speaking but what happens is the boss despawn when the Mind Control runs out.

To prevent this, the boss itself must be positioned close to the person controlling him (and the orb itself) when released. I always stood under the ledge thing (and not on top of the platform) and it worked flawlessly every time. So make sure you have enough time to run the boss next to yourself when you Mind Control as it's about to run out. The next player just do the same thing. The HP seems to be higher on the mobs, could be wrong but it's wise to bring a good 15+ people for this and stack it all up in the middle of the room.

Happy holidays and gl farming TFs and stuff!

PS: I made this cos people asked for it.

2. Thank you for this. Have tried to beat Razorgore a few times since server release. Eventually just did the gate trick skip to Vael.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

3. Missing DTM in your ui-package, you are not using it anymore?