1. Not ignored, in our recent changes to loot and difficulty, one of the IDs got misplaced. The quest is wrong, that is why. It is being fixed as we speak.
    Hey, did you change the EOF drop rate from 25% on the event?

Ty.

2. To be honest, I really dont care about the events that much. Sadly, no stairs event this year. Which is a bummer, cause I loved it so much. Great little time waster between raid formings and dungeon queues.

3. One thing that surprised me is the fact that the big boss this year, is happening on a 25 man raid, down from 40 man, as it was on the past several years
    I recently recruited some new folk to our guild, relying that it would still be 40 man raid.. Now too many people are being benched :(

4. the gms need to take charge of the events freaking multiboxers and everything is a complete **** show and cluster****

5. Not ignored, in our recent changes to loot and difficulty, one of the IDs got misplaced. The quest is wrong, that is why. It is being fixed as we speak.
    Is there any approximately ETA on when it will be fixed, I really hope it will be before the weekly ID reset?

6. We appreciate all the feedback and we will take it in serious consideration, especially for next year. Considering that despite the drop rates being high or low (as we know over the many years that we hosted similar events) this kind of event will not be making a return in the future. Other events will be also put in consideration.
    @Proterean thank you for reading and taking our feedback seriously, i hope you make it fun not costy nor in way you ruin the game, i hope next events would be something fun and we would have more of them, good luck and much love.

7. Are u able to do the scavenger event more than once (if u completed one yesterday and there is a new one today)?

8. Thanks for the event, it's always good to have something different to do and the feeling of trying world first, I like it at least.
    Suggestion for the next year maybe.

1st: Change the Alien invasion to 0% frost, and put the frost reward in the quest line x5 Frost and 50 gold like a normal weekly quest + toys we can choose.

2nd: Now we have to kill 120 aliens, but each invasion has monsters with different names so change the quest to slain 30-40 specific aliens, that way people will have to participate in every invasion to complete the chain quest.

3rd: Again change the drop from bad santa to nothing, that way people have to complete quest 1st before try boss, remove ID from it to allow people to help others and custom the last quest to x50 Frost + 32 slot bag and a choose reward like a Sack of random mounts, sack of random toys, sack of random pets.

9. Are u able to do the scavenger event more than once (if u completed one yesterday and there is a new one today)?
    Yes you can, it is a different quest.

10. on wotlk you can just aoe adds in 1 min, on tbc you need to cc and about 5 min

11. hello i am wondering how much coins i will get if i donate 30 euro ( 38 ) or i should w8 for 31 dec for bigger bonuce ? thanks in advance . <3

12. Yes you can, it is a different quest.

Is it possible to know at least at what time does the questgiver spawns again?
    Is it possible to give the yesterday quest today? Just like the "must die!" ones?

First ... 910111213 ... Last