1. Tried the scavenger hunt for the first time today and boy was I disappointed. After "completing" the quest by finding four items, it turns out that 6 items were required and so I had to go back out to find more.

Fish Scale? I'm told folks did end up finding them in STV but I could find *zero* information online about that item. What an anti-climactic way to end the event. It was fun until there were hidden requirements added...especially given all the travel time required.

2. your right dude.. Fish scale doesnt exist on game.. hate this event ..

3. Not ignored, in our recent changes to loot and difficulty, one of the IDs got misplaced. The quest is wrong, that is why. It is being fixed as we speak.
    Not sure how long we speak, but our conversation take really long. ( Quest ID still not fixed.) As Shizel already asked you is there any idea you can give us when it will be done. We really want to finish it with this new raid reset which is tonight.

Tried the scavenger hunt for the first time today and boy was I disappointed. After "completing" the quest by finding four items, it turns out that 6 items were required and so I had to go back out to find more.

Fish Scale? I'm told folks did end up finding them in STV but I could find *zero* information online about that item. What an anti-climactic way to end the event. It was fun until there were hidden requirements added...especially given all the travel time required.
    There is no hidden Requirements. Soon as you take quest it show 6 items you need to finish it. I did all 3 so far.

4. your right dude.. Fish scale doesnt exist on game.. hate this event ..
    Fish scale exist and there is like 5 zones where you can farm them.

5. Why did you make the adds immune to sheep?

The drop rate for this event was terrible and now you make them cc immune what is this even LOL

6. Why did you make the adds cc immune - why make this event harder when its already barely worth it as is.

7. And you didnt make it immune to druids entangle roots? So now we just root them all instead of sheeping or fearing but i assume that will be fixed aswell guess you want no one to do the event

8. I just wanted to point out in the quest log, the scavenger hunt only shows 4 items required to complete it. After I collected those four items, it showed as (Completed) but the quest giver required two additional items beyond what the quest log stated.

I do understand that when you initially grab it, it showed six. It's reasonable for me to assume that the quest log is showing me what I need to collect. I spent 40 minutes searching for the guy so as soon as I found him, I alerted some other people who were looking for him and went on a search for the items and referred to the quest log from then on until it said complete and I went to turn it in and was met with disappointment.

I still enjoyed trying but I needed to explain how disappointing it was.

With time left on the event, I tried asking global where the Fish Scales were and I had no less than 5 whispers from folks telling me that Fish Scales weren't required so I know this isn't something that I alone experienced.

9. I just wanted to point out in the quest log, the scavenger hunt only shows 4 items required to complete it. After I collected those four items, it showed as (Completed) but the quest giver required two additional items beyond what the quest log stated.

I do understand that when you initially grab it, it showed six. It's reasonable for me to assume that the quest log is showing me what I need to collect. I spent 40 minutes searching for the guy so as soon as I found him, I alerted some other people who were looking for him and went on a search for the items and referred to the quest log from then on until it said complete and I went to turn it in and was met with disappointment.

I still enjoyed trying but I needed to explain how disappointing it was.

With time left on the event, I tried asking global where the Fish Scales were and I had no less than 5 whispers from folks telling me that Fish Scales weren't required so I know this isn't something that I alone experienced.
    Im telling you for me it never show only 4 out of 6. Not sure what happend there.

@Proterean read my question above as well pls, and also we didnt recive all quest rewards from the quest "Scavange Hunt". On 24th (yesterday) we didnt got 20x Sandbox Tigers and at 25th ( today ) we didnt recive 20xCookies for Pets. Inventory on my toons are pretty empty so it wasnt issue with inventory space.

10. https://imgur.com/a/m3eWz5j

Not sure if it will let me insert a picture but this is a screenshot of my quest log. I'm still missing the Fish Scale. Didn't realize I wasn't going to get credit until I actually talked with the NPC. Just to clarify what I was seeing. :)

Merry Christmas! I do want to reiterate that I appreciate the custom event & if there's a future hunt, I will know to double-check on the NPC before I go off into the world.

11. Hellloooo Warmane staff - since you made the mobs immunce to CC not a single badge farm group has been made on Outland fix it

12. So i've been having a good time so far on the events, did 3 scavenger hunts, completed the g.i.b. questline up to bad santa, which i've yet to kill, but it seems pretty hard to do with a pug, done (and lead) multiple EoF farm invasion raids, which worked great if you know what you were doing (farmed about 100 - 150 EoF so far). I have not been able to participate in the hosted events because when they start at the announced times you get pretty much 3 seconds to whisper a GM for an invite before they're full (wouldve liked multiple 40 man raids for 40v40 event for example, i looked away 1 second and missed opportunity, too bad). The only thing i have heard or found ANYTHING about is the RP questline? no clue? any hints or tips or anything? Other than that great work lads, good fun. All these haters above must either be not on icecrown or lame and whiny about everything because if you put some work in, the rewards are also great.

Love,

Puddin'

13. The only thing i have heard or found ANYTHING about is the RP questline? no clue? any hints or tips or anything?
    I was about to agree with you but figured I should go look around myself again, seems I found the miscommunication:
    That's right. We have extraterrestrial visitors all over Azeroth and their plans have yet to be revealed. Pursue the quest line and find out the truth. The super-secret organization of Goblins in Black has revealed themselves and they need all the help we can muster to fend off the enemies that are descending upon us.
    As we have written above, you can partake in the quest line, solve riddles and save Azeroth itself. We believe roleplayers will like this event and we encourage roleplaying communities to imagine themselves and display their best of the best whilst partaking in the quest line. Relish in the mystery of it all and save your world!
    "As we have written above". Pretty sure they're implying the RP quest-line and the G.I.B. quest-line are one and the same.

For my own confusion, can anyone direct me to, or information about, the scavenger hunt event? I feel like I've been actively following the events and today is the first I've heard of it. Thanks in advance.

14. I play here almost 10 years. Each year staff try to do something nice for players. Dont know why so many of us cry and demands more all the time. I want to remind You its a free server. They dont have to do any of those, they dont have to give anything.... but they doing it every year. Please just be decent human being and appreciate others hard work.
    For Proterean and all staff members I would like to thank You for all good and hard work given to this server throught all these years and wish You Merry Christmas
    and happy New Year!

(sorry if my english is low ;P )

15. I play here almost 10 years. Each year staff try to do something nice for players. Dont know why so many of us cry and demands more all the time. I want to remind You its a free server. They dont have to do any of those, they dont have to give anything.... but they doing it every year. Please just be decent human being and appreciate others hard work.
    For Proterean and all staff members I would like to thank You for all good and hard work given to this server throught all these years and wish You Merry Christmas
    and happy New Year!

(sorry if my english is low ;P )
    Well no one demands more most of comments want last year events :) so its not demand more and simple fact is doing these events and being active during holidays help warmane to take new players and win the race vs other private servers

First ... 21011121314 ... Last