1. I have donated and I got no coins. I got 30% discount code but yet there is no place to fill the discount code when donatning.

Seems to be useless gift tbh. Thanks for nothing and marry xmas.

2. I have donated and I got no coins. I got 30% discount code but yet there is no place to fill the discount code when donatning.

Seems to be useless gift tbh. Thanks for nothing and marry xmas.
    You can use the discount code when you buy an item from store not when you donate. In the confirmation popup there is a field for discount code.

3. What about this case:

Someone gets 60+ coins as a gift being @ 1st rank of donation,
    Someone else gets 13 coins as a gift even though he is a Contributor.

Where's logic here? Is it a complete random amount of coins that we receive or there's a formula for that?

4. What about this case:

Someone gets 60+ coins as a gift being @ 1st rank of donation,
    Someone else gets 13 coins as a gift even though he is a Contributor.

Where's logic here? Is it a complete random amount of coins that we receive or there's a formula for that?
    1. I don’t think there should be any logic when you’re GIFTING someone.
    2. I don’t think you should expect anything and especially DON’T LIKE what you got for your GIFT if you DONATED indirectly to influence that gift.
    3. When it comes to formulas, all I can say is that it seems RANDOM, but it probably has a set of rules within that donation rank. For example: People who donated OVER $1000 this year (which equals Exalted donation rank) will be given a random amount of coins from 50-70.

5. 1. I don’t think there should be any logic when you’re GIFTING someone.
    2. I don’t think you should expect anything and especially DON’T LIKE what you got for your GIFT if you DONATED indirectly to influence that gift.
    3. When it comes to formulas, all I can say is that it seems RANDOM, but it probably has a set of rules within that donation rank. For example: People who donated OVER $1000 this year (which equals Exalted donation rank) will be given a random amount of coins from 50-70.
    1. You have a right to have such opinion. I think differently. In real life I won't buy a Mercedes-Benz for my 2-years old daughter and a barbie doll for my 17-years old son, because there is no point in that.
    2. I do expect a lot and I can express my opinion whether if I like something or not. Especially if there's a system that gives people something basing on their donations. I would like to know why I got less, that's simple isn't it? I don't care that you don't want to know that - I do. Again different point of view.
    3. I can guess as well, but there's no point in that.

6. 1. You have a right to have such opinion. I think differently. In real life I won't buy a Mercedes-Benz for my 2-years old daughter and a barbie doll for my 17-years old son, because there is no point in that.
    2. I do expect a lot and I can express my opinion whether if I like something or not. Especially if there's a system that gives people something basing on their donations. I would like to know why I got less, that's simple isn't it? I don't care that you don't want to know that - I do. Again different point of view.
    3. I can guess as well, but there's no point in that.
    You can think that Earth’s flat too. I’m saying how thing are when it comes to GIFTS and DONATIONS. You obviously have problems accepting what those two mean.

7. You can think that Earth’s flat too. I’m saying how thing are when it comes to GIFTS and DONATIONS. You obviously have problems accepting what those two mean.
    Exactly man, you can think whatever you want. If u think that GIFT = "take it and shut ur mouth", then good luck.
    If you have no idea how it's calculated, please let someone else who exactly know how it works; explain.
    Thanks.

8. what are you talking about? this sever is BLOATED with bis toons with 0 HKs and 0 achieves....teh fuq you on and on about? again....server is straight glutted on pay to win BIS nabs....ill take this event with pleasure, and farm for 30+ hours.

9. weak sauce....you should allot yourself 30+ hours to farm for decent gain of mark. 1hour only?! i mean...it takes an hour to buff in a 25raid.....hahahahaha

10. Just a quick question, up until when will the events be active? Thank you!

11. Where do I find the gift of the New Year?

12. I logged about 10 days ago to grab in game rewards, I clicked to claim them and it's all good. Since I didn't wrote down a code for discount, where can I find it now? I checked my email, they didn't send it there. Any1 have any idea?

13. I haven't claimed the gifts from Warmane coz I have been busy for quite a while and havent logged in for like 2 months. When I logged in to claim the gifts, its gone. Is there any way to know if I can still claim those gifts? Any reply is appreciated.

First ... 8161718