1. Is the gift this year same as last year?

2. Can we buy sm with discount code?

3. How do i see if the Coin Bonus is activated? When ig o on Donate there are still +3% are the +40% not visible there?

4. Donating 50 Coins will get +14 coins.

50/100 =0.5 C * 40 = 20 C

So should it not be 50 +20C?
    Or am i wrong ?

5. Donating 50 Coins will get +14 coins.

50/100 =0.5 C * 40 = 20 C

So should it not be 50 +20C?
    Or am i wrong ?
    40% is only for the largest donation. Lower tiers receive lower bonuses. It is how we also regularly deal with this. Donating the most, gives you the most. Same for the holiday bonuses. Lower tiers of donations receives lower percentage of bonuses. With all the gifts, events and everything that is going around, nobody should be at loss this holiday season.

6. @proterean i think i donated just before the bonus updated(i bought them right after i saw this poat) can i get my 7 coina back from my 50 euro donation?

7. dammit and i donated last week rip me

8. So is it confirmed that there will be no gold cut this year? Poggers

9. So is it confirmed that there will be no gold cut this year? Poggers
    I know that the squish is probably unpopular, but I kind of hope that they do it anyway. Without it you get game-breaking runaway inflation that can be too much for new players to the server. Just my personal opinion.

On the main topic though, thank you to Warmane for the events. Looks like you all put a lot of work into it and I know a lot of us really appreciate it. Happy holidays!

10. Happy Holidays to the Warmane staff! Thank you for another great year!

11. I don't think so. Last year I tried, but it didn't work.

12. That would be the best :) once that was and everyone was really happy :)

13. There will be EoF & EoT farm on Icecrown or BoJ on Outland?

First 123412 ... Last