1. I agree with you but, i'll rather do a cow event becouse its most popular event at this moment :)

2. December 19 -> January 3 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.

Someone could explain to me plz? If you buy 10 coins you receive 14?? I think I don't understand

3. Oh my, Santa misplaced his reading glasses. It should point only to the events section. It was corrected. Wish you plenty of holiday cheer :)

The bonuses are already in the calculation. They vary by the amount you donate. Highest amount brings the largest bonus. So the number you see is already with the bonus included.
    Master Proterean What you going to do with Cata players?

4. December 19 -> January 3 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.

Someone could explain to me plz? If you buy 10 coins you receive 14?? I think I don't understand
    It's up to 40%. For lower amounts it's much lower. The amounts you see on donation window already include the bonus. For 10 euros it should be 11 coins, unless donation window shows otherwise for the payment method you want to use.

5. How do you even get a discount code?

6. Keep up the great work! Happy holidays

7. Thanks for all the great work you guys do during the Christmas holidays.

Had alot of fun with the Grinch event on Outland.

Hope this GIB event is just as fun :)

8. Thank you Warmane for the amazing server, I really appreciate all the good work you are doing and providing me with endless fun and experiences. I honestly think this is one of the best WotLK servers out there and am really happy to have found my home here. Merry Christmas and an amazing New Year 2019 to all!

I have a question though, will the staff hosted events have any prior notice so I know how/where/when I would be able to attend them?

9. Where will these events be in game?

10. can you Please give the spawn time for the invasion and the rewards expected ?

First 1234513 ... Last