1. The scheduled events which are monitored and hosted by staff can be found here.

Bright solstice, friend!

The increases went live just recently and not everywhere. We are slowly updating all realms with new rates. A bit of patience goes a long way. Also, once every event starts there is an auto-broadcast that lets everyone know. We also announced it several times. We do not have a list of all locations on the forums because they change all the time. Also, that is kind of the point of an invasion. Usually, people who are invading you, do not give you a heads up. (even though we do have the announcements, make sure you turn on the system messages in your chat)
    Yeah i get the rewards were increased, but we still didn't get any after the fact. We had to fight through 2 other raids to even be able to claim it and nothing dropped, so 40 people pissed for wasting their time.

Secondly where are the questlines located that is being spoken of in the thread? i don't see any information on that, i think it would do well to make the information post a bit less vague cause a ton of people are super pissed

2. Why not put Sowman in this Winterspring and will be fine

3. Yeah i get the rewards were increased, but we still didn't get any after the fact. We had to fight through 2 other raids to even be able to claim it and nothing dropped, so 40 people pissed for wasting their time.

Secondly where are the questlines located that is being spoken of in the thread? i don't see any information on that, i think it would do well to make the information post a bit less vague cause a ton of people are super pissed
    If you are on Icecrown or Lordaeron, they are not yet increased. They will be. We increased elsewhere. As mentioned before, patience goes a long way.

Why not put Sowman in this Winterspring and will be fine
    No, it is not viable. Too many people in that zone, especially when talking about thousands, will make the realm unplayable.

4. If you are on Icecrown or Lordaeron, they are not yet increased. They will be. We increased elsewhere. As mentioned before, patience goes a long way.
    Yeah i get that, i don't mind doing it all over again. Still wondering about those goblin quests and such, really don't get where to pick them up

5. Snowman's in 3 or 4 places (zones) and will be ok

6. If you are on Icecrown or Lordaeron, they are not yet increased. They will be. We increased elsewhere. As mentioned before, patience goes a long way.

No, it is not viable. Too many people in that zone, especially when talking about thousands, will make the realm unplayable.

Okey can not it like years ago put in Wintergrasp and stop pvp in his zone for events

7. Even after you nerfed the EOF drop rate like 3 times last year it was still WAY better than it is now.
    We got 1 EOF in 1.5 HR, so if u tripled the chance we'd get 3, still really bad.
    What is the point of the event if doing normal ICC is way better for getting EOF?
    Also the new HP's are a little ridiculous, do you want only geared players to be accepted in raid when they already dont need EOF anymore?
    No hating, just an opinion.I do appreciate that Warmane made a Xmas event for us, but as it is right now it's just not worth participating in it.

8. It was ok last year when we could just farm the adds while resetting the boss. Now its really not worth it.

9. only can not understand what these events are and where can i find them please someone tell me :)

10. only can not understand what these events are and where can i find them please someone tell me :)
    The goblin quest chain starts at dark portal side of hellfire in outlands, you have to complete that one. I had to find that info out from other players, after searching for it for over an hour.

11. The goblin quest chain starts at dark portal side of hellfire in outlands, you have to complete that one. I had to find that info out from other players, after searching for it for over an hour.
    What give this quest ?

12. "It is far better this way than making it too easy and too rewarding and then decrease it later"

when the whole of the alliance have stopped farming altogether within 3 hours because no one wants to waste the days before christmas farming hours for 1 emblem is apparently far better than having the event same as last year you know you got big problems with what your idea of fun is.

13. The drop rates are now finally updated on all realms. We are also nerfing the main invasion NPCs a bit.

14. Just dont make it another 24/7 farm event like the previous years.... being able to farm over 2k emblems on a single char is ridiculous.

15. Just dont make it another 24/7 farm event like the previous years.... being able to farm over 2k emblems on a single char is ridiculous.
    Exactly what we are trying to avoid. It should be now somewhere in the golden middle.

First ... 3456715 ... Last