1. The drop rates are now finally updated on all realms. We are also nerfing the main invasion NPCs a bit.
    Lmao, finnally updated? Please Proterean log with some hero and join in our group, 3 Bosses 0 eof

2. Lmao, finnally updated? Please Proterean log with some hero and join in our group, 3 Bosses 0 eof
    Drop rates are pretty decent now. Of course, it is still possible, if you are unlucky, to get nothing.

3. Event is fine as it is, be grateful.
    Thanks warmane :)

4. can you give us a drop percent proterean? instead of perhaps still wasting our time some more?

5. Drop rates are pretty decent now. Of course, it is still possible, if you are unlucky, to get nothing.
    I dont know what u changed, but the real is this Event is bad :/

6. So is there a secret boss in hyal summit or is it just a meme? I decoded the hex messages which lead us there but 18yo kiddies dont have patience to do puzzles :(

7. event is NOT worth it guys 1 eof per hour ( IF a hord multyboxer dont CAMP U ) id hoped sor some thing better farming eof in icc is 20 time's faster !

8. We killed 6 bosses in 45min and got only 1 banner.Please check it out again.

9. can you give us a drop percent proterean? instead of perhaps still wasting our time some more?
    can you give us a drop percent proterean? instead of perhaps still wasting our time some more?
    Our sincere apologies for wasting your time.
    Here is a website which can help you find the closest soup kitchen where you can volunteer and help the homeless: https://www.caritas.org/where-caritas-work/

You can also find a location nearby by simply googling your city. I am doing it these holidays as well. It will make you fulfilled and certainly your time will be less wasted. No sarcasm intended.

10. I dont know what u changed, but the real is this Event is bad :/
    At the very best, it is pointless. And a pointless event is just as bad as a bad event.

If the drop rate doesn't make it vastly easier to acquire Emblems of Frost, there are many other things you can ALREADY do in-game to progress your character easier than farming a whopping 3-5 emblems per hour.

This event is pretty bad PR for Warmane staff. Little to no information was given on the rewards beforehand (something that most good companies make very transparent before the event starts). No communication about the decrease in rewards, especially with the rewards from previous years being so dramatic, sets the community up for massive disappointment.

They'd have to completely swing the reward pendulum in the opposite direction to get people rehype everyone about the whole event now with how sour everyone is/was about the event at launch.

11. So how do you summ boss in hyal?

12. go to netherstorm in icecrown. people taking 30 mins to kill one boss simply because there is only one boss and quest isnt doable in a raid.
    dont forget about taking another hour to kill 10 adds, simply because there are so many people in such a small area.
    whoever thought up this "event" needs to be fired.

13. Our sincere apologies for wasting your time.
    Here is a website which can help you find the closest soup kitchen where you can volunteer and help the homeless: https://www.caritas.org/where-caritas-work/

You can also find a location nearby by simply googling your city. I am doing it these holidays as well. It will make you fulfilled and certainly your time will be less wasted. No sarcasm intended.
    How petty are you for people pointing out flaws or wanting more information? Jesus, I haven't even tried out the event because I don't really care about it but the Warmane staff never ceases to needle its own customers. Man. Every time you are given criticism it's the same thing.

First ... 4567816 ... Last