1. winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active.

hmm no 40% for 10 euros donations?

2. You answered your question.

It's UP TO 40%. Do you think that you will get maximum bonus for so low donation?

3. You answered your question.

It's UP TO 40%. Do you think that you will get maximum bonus for so low donation?
    ok i not notice that know now ty for info

4. err

You answered your question.

Since it's a DONATION it can't be low...

5. Is bad santa working properly? it seems a bit overwhelming atm

6. This years warmane does`t cut 50% gold, coz they make best invasion event EVER, 6 camps cleared get 60cooper and no EOF for it and waste 250g+ for repair coz adds raping ur arrmor :D u spend all ur money for repairing.

7. Poor reward for last quest, last year was a Murloc costume... Im crying right now

8. Give us Snowmen event back. Not in wintergrasp, do it in another place like Storm Peaks

9. May you guys give me some Info (Tips or something) about the "Bad Santa" Quest, i have no idea where to go for it, neither where to look for it. :)

10. Here's the Bad Santa encounter. Enjoy !

11. Can maybe do something about the multiboxers please? Also, can't you make a server dedicated for multiboxers like you have a server dedicated for pvp? The fun feels one sided against a multiboxer. Let them face eachother

12. Is this the real Bad Santa? Or we are getting wrong clues?

13. Can you deal with the multiboxers not allowing people to do even a quest

First ... 678910 ... Last