1. Hey y'all. I pretty much just finished the custom quest chain that leads up to the boss and downed the boss with Fade, unfortunately the kill didn't give credit towards the quest (I don't know if this is a bug or if there's more, but I'm going to go decipher the information I found for myself to see).

To the Devs/GMs: Thanks for making these events, it gives me a few days of new excitement. Don't feel bad about the hate from people that expect to be showered in gifts and don't value the experience you're providing.

2. Hey y'all. I pretty much just finished the custom quest chain that leads up to the boss and downed the boss with Fade, unfortunately the kill didn't give credit towards the quest (I don't know if this is a bug or if there's more, but I'm going to go decipher the information I found for myself to see).

To the Devs/GMs: Thanks for making these events, it gives me a few days of new excitement. Don't feel bad about the hate from people that expect to be showered in gifts and don't value the experience you're providing.
    Stronk Druid come and 1 shot it :3 BTW already posted SS as well :D

3. After spending over an hour in different groups today killing about 8 or 9 of the bosses in the invasions, all I saw drop was two flags which about 38 of the 40 raid members rolled on. Not even a single emblem of frost to show for it. At least if the event dropped ANYTHING more than a SINGLE flag of ownership split between 39 other people, the event might be worth doing. As of now, however, all it got me was ~200g worth of repair bills.

Warmane has successfully made this event completely not worth doing.

4. 42 emblems for 6,5 hours of farming, 64 times didnt drop.:)

5. Omg qq i cent get my free items within 5 minutes qq whaa whaa

Another time warmane realizes these arrogant plebs are not worthy to spend time on.
    Make next new year without any events, crybaby balkan community does not deserve it.

6. First of all I wanna express my gratitude for all these years. Been here since it was only Neltharion in 2010, so I've seen alot of these. Regarding to topic my honest opinion is that it would be best to remove eof drops and just have them drop mounts / scrolls / general aesthetics or funny gimmicks. Maybe lower their hp and have them scattered all over the world so it doesn't flood wintergrasp like it was with snowmen. I've only seen few of those mobs in whole Darkshore/AShenvale etc, and it's kinda hard to tag them first with all those raids going on.

And that you move the custom quest chain in some custom instance like it was with cows, just so they don't get camped with mboxers. Let them roam the invasion areas like Ashenvale, where some brave will try to confront them and fail miserably, others will avoid them etc.

Thingie with all those eofs is marketplace gets flooded with primordials, which affects whole economy then. More ****ty charachters go up for sale on marketplace (like we don't have enough of those already, spamming global - Sorry Todd but no one is interested in your mighty retri paladin with lousy achievements and no bis gear. ) Or the other scenario where there is a new wave of people who don't have a clue about their class / how to optimize their charachter.

That's my 2 cents.

Enjoy your holidays everyone.

7. this is the best event i have finally decided to delete wow and do smth useful

8. First of all I wanna express my gratitude for all these years. Been here since it was only Neltharion in 2010, so I've seen alot of these. Regarding to topic my honest opinion is that it would be best to remove eof drops and just have them drop mounts / scrolls / general aesthetics or funny gimmicks. Maybe lower their hp and have them scattered all over the world so it doesn't flood wintergrasp like it was with snowmen. I've only seen few of those mobs in whole Darkshore/AShenvale etc, and it's kinda hard to tag them first with all those raids going on.

And that you move the custom quest chain in some custom instance like it was with cows, just so they don't get camped with mboxers. Let them roam the invasion areas like Ashenvale, where some brave will try to confront them and fail miserably, others will avoid them etc.

Thingie with all those eofs is marketplace gets flooded with primordials, which affects whole economy then. More ****ty charachters go up for sale on marketplace (like we don't have enough of those already, spamming global - Sorry Todd but no one is interested in your mighty retri paladin with lousy achievements and no bis gear. ) Or the other scenario where there is a new wave of people who don't have a clue about their class / how to optimize their charachter.

That's my 2 cents.

Enjoy your holidays everyone.
    Maybe they can drop mounts/companions from the other faction. Not all need to be rare ones

9. We don't need the ****y Emblems, if they just added some fun stuff or mounts or even some cool transmog gear , i'm here since 2011 and to be honest Molten did much better with the events even if they did reward us with gold or the ****y emblems they made it fun and people were happy about it , Warmane people since day one they sucked so hard in all the events it's just getting worse , and like i said they don't have to give emblems nor gold to make it fun they only need to use there damn imagination.

10. We don't need the ****y Emblems, if they just added some fun stuff or mounts or even some cool transmog gear , i'm here since 2011 and to be honest Molten did much better with the events even if they did reward us with gold or the ****y emblems they made it fun and people were happy about it , Warmane people since day one they sucked so hard in all the events it's just getting worse , and like i said they don't have to give emblems nor gold to make it fun they only need to use there damn imagination.
    After spending over an hour in different groups today killing about 8 or 9 of the bosses in the invasions, all I saw drop was two flags which about 38 of the 40 raid members rolled on. Not even a single emblem of frost to show for it. At least if the event dropped ANYTHING more than a SINGLE flag of ownership split between 39 other people, the event might be worth doing. As of now, however, all it got me was ~200g worth of repair bills.

I agree with you bois, Molten did so much better in terms of gifts and events. Last y

11. We don't need the ****y Emblems, if they just added some fun stuff or mounts or even some cool transmog gear , i'm here since 2011 and to be honest Molten did much better with the events even if they did reward us with gold or the ****y emblems they made it fun and people were happy about it , Warmane people since day one they sucked so hard in all the events it's just getting worse , and like i said they don't have to give emblems nor gold to make it fun they only need to use there damn imagination.
    After spending over an hour in different groups today killing about 8 or 9 of the bosses in the invasions, all I saw drop was two flags which about 38 of the 40 raid members rolled on. Not even a single emblem of frost to show for it. At least if the event dropped ANYTHING more than a SINGLE flag of ownership split between 39 other people, the event might be worth doing. As of now, however, all it got me was ~200g worth of repair bills.

I agree with you bois, Molten did so much better in terms of gifts and events. I have donated more than 1000$ across my accounts and all i got last year as a gift was 7x [Handful of Cobalt Bolts] and few points lol. On Molten we were getting coins as a gift which was useful but now this is just ridicilous and all we get as a gift are some completely useless items that no one needs.
    #bringbackmoltenwow

12. We appreciate all the feedback and we will take it in serious consideration, especially for next year. Considering that despite the drop rates being high or low (as we know over the many years that we hosted similar events) this kind of event will not be making a return in the future. Other events will be also put in consideration.

13. @proterean can you please check on this exploit atm as well ?

If i raid is killing the event boss, another guy out from raid taunts the boss and kites it away and whole encounter resets.
    There are people exploiting it right now, and ofc its an exploit because it should not reset the encounter.

14. Cool events on warmane but will be more good if they worked :S bosses dont give loot .....

15. @proterean can you please check on this exploit atm as well ?

If i raid is killing the event boss, another guy out from raid taunts the boss and kites it away and whole encounter resets.
    There are people exploiting it right now, and ofc its an exploit because it should not reset the encounter.
    We will check it out.

First ... 7891011 ... Last