1. Agreed it is very sad to see the folks who run this awesome server represented like this.

2. How petty are you for people pointing out flaws or wanting more information? Jesus, I haven't even tried out the event because I don't really care about it but the Warmane staff never ceases to needle its own customers. Man. Every time you are given criticism it's the same thing.
    As written in the post, no sarcasm was intended. We all agree that when we are playing a game, we are playing a game, therefore our time is not exactly used for the best of purposes. We had actually considered to somehow motivate people to do good outside the game and reward them somehow in the game but due to the impossible logistics of it, we cannot make it happen. Every time we release this thread, we always leave a message in it to share goodwill with people around you and we truly mean it.

Releasing information about the drop chance is counter-intuitive because there are other factors such as difficulty and time necessary to defeat the opponent. Lower drop rate with easier opponents opposed to higher drop rate with stronger opponents. We have made tweaks to all of this. So far the in-game feedback we received in the last few minutes is very decent. All there is left, is to play it.

3. Just beated event boss. Ty for the fun! :)

4. Just killed 5mil boss in Oultland, no loot ,not even gold))))))

5. I came here looking for info on where to start the quests for the event, suddenly I don't feel like taking part on the event anymore, such cinicism from you guys, giving your best EA response, and leaving everyone in the dark and frustrated. Just because something os free doen't mean it has to be bad, or would you accept a piece of turd as a gift? probably not

6. I came here looking for info on where to start the quests for the event, suddenly I don't feel like taking part on the event anymore, such cinicism from you guys, giving your best EA response, and leaving everyone in the dark and frustrated. Just because something os free doen't mean it has to be bad, or would you accept a piece of turd as a gift? probably not
    There are many scheduled events, hosted by our staff, with many amazing rewards and rare items. Not all gifts are unwrapped as of yet. Make sure you check them all out. Invasions are the most popular event but there others (many actually) as well. Keep a look out for server announcements for randomly spawned chests around the world, scavenger hunts which give unique items that are not available usually, not even on the marketplace.

These holiday events last for nearly two weeks and there is much more that we have planned. Take a look at the Events section and don't miss them.

Also, not all events happen at the same time. They are announced every few hours and information is provided then. Due to the competitiveness of those events, we cannot provide specific information ahead.

7. We got anzu, horseman, amani, magic broom, and rocket from event boss + 5 frost. I think it is good enough.

8. We got anzu, horseman, amani, magic broom, and rocket from event boss + 5 frost. I think it is good enough.
    from bad santa?

9. I understand. You are trying to do something people to have fun but i spend 5 hours for this event and i got only 2 emblem of frost. is that normal ?

10. Same here.I farmed for 4 hrs and got 3frost overall.Is this normal?

11. What happend to the old event's ? this looks so bad

12. excited for all of this thanks guys!!!

13. You should give more detail about the events please.

First ... 5678917 ... Last