1. Let the crying fiesta begins!
    Lol came here for that let it begin indeed

2. this gift suck, i did think warmane is better now but i do now know why players leave this game suck this game better watch youtube insted to play

3. So.. how do I use these single use code for 20% discount?

4. this gift suck, i did think warmane is better now but i do now know why players leave this game suck this game better watch youtube insted to play
    someone translate ?

I got 15 coins this year. last year i got 36 ? not sure how the system works as i donated far more this year...

But still
    i haven't forgotten it's a gift ! Thank you warmane.

5. So.. how do I use these single use code for 20% discount?
    When you buy something from Store, in the popup there is a field where you can enter discount code.

6. how do we get the gifts from warmane
    Logging into your account on the website and visiting "My Account", there is a blue-colored text banner above your account statistics that you can click to be prompted on which character you want the rewards sent to, you must pick a character before the out-of-game rewards are disbursed. The in-game rewards will be mailed to the selected character.

So.. how do I use these single use code for 20% discount?
    You should be prompted to enter a code every time you attempt buy an item with coins or points from the website Store (not the Trade).
    Pick item ==> Attempt to purchase ==> Enter code into prompt ==> Confirm.

7. Can the code not be redeemed against shadowmourne ?

8. Can the code not be redeemed against shadowmourne ?
    No they do not allow them to be used on legendary items.

9. No they do not allow them to be used on legendary items.
    thank you for confirming this =)

10. I would assume that the coins received from the yearly gift is based on how much we have donated over the duration of the year. Correct?

11. gift suck ....those gift can get from lvl 1-5mobs or buy at npc lol. the only good thing is the discount code but its useless if your account doesnt need anything. Warmane should at least make the code work on other account or join account so we can use it on our alt account. like in real life if you get a coupon code you dont use u can give it to your friend or family to use.

12. Yeah kind of crazy especially for people who have donated alot of money in total, Ive given warmane over $500 and all i get is 9 points and some green item lol... seriously?

13. Yeah kind of crazy especially for people who have donated alot of money in total, Ive given warmane over $500 and all i get is 9 points and some green item lol... seriously?
    It's a "gift" not a payment.

14. Yeah? and in molten a gift was 50 coins lol

First ... 51314151617 ... Last