1. I am just going to quote Garrosh on this one:

https://i.imgur.com/LwEWwmG.gif

2. [*]December 22, 13:01 -> January 5, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    yet no scavenger hunt quest today? I think the events were amazing but its been quite horrible on information for a lot of things if you ask me. Can you confirm whether the scavenger event has indeed been shortened or this information was maybe wrong?

3. I was online and didn't see the announcer.

4. Yeah i was waiting for the announcement to pop up since it said last day was january 5th! Im so dissapointed!!!

5. yet no scavenger hunt quest today? I think the events were amazing but its been quite horrible on information for a lot of things if you ask me. Can you confirm whether the scavenger event has indeed been shortened or this information was maybe wrong?
    Scavenger Hunt had 10 unique quests and it is finished now.

6. Where would we have gotten this information? I feel like its been so extremely hard to get to know anything this holiday

7. how long is discount code lasting ?

8. I got a pig fiest and some cooking items 9 points and an item that can trasnform your mount or make it festive but... i don't even eat pig warmane can i get fish next year thank you and happy new year :)

9. Is donating bonus ends today or Will be possible to danate also tomorrow tile 23:59 January 3?

10. Does the discount code from the gift have an expiration date?

11. I donated yet I received ZERO coins in my Xmas gift.

Yeah that sucks.

12. I donated yet I received ZERO coins in my Xmas gift.

Yeah that sucks.
    Since when GIFT must include coins? If you guys continue to QQ like this, I think it’d be best to stop gifting. So becaue of you and few other whiners nobody gets nothing. That’d be perfect example of ****ing up your neighbour, only because he got a better can than you did.

13. I donated yet I received ZERO coins in my Xmas gift.

Yeah that sucks.
    From my accounts it seems like only those who donated at least twice during the year get coins in the gift.

14. So glad I got the discount code and donation bonuses now that my country is marked as sanctioned xd
    Hny every1

15. Donated twice during 2018, still got zero.

I don't think that was the problem.

First ... 715161718 Last