1. Gold squish to maintain healthy economy 2019

Greetings Warmane community,

Beginning this year we've done a gold squish, cutting 50% of all gold across all systems, characters, storage and such. This brought out great results in our analysis and we believe doing it on a yearly basis benefits the economy greatly.

With all of this in mind, we have concluded that all realms will receive a gold squish of 50% on February 17, 2019 giving players, once again, our usual warning and plenty of time to use up their reserves before we commence the adjustment of the economy.

What this means is every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.

Kind regards,
    Warmane

2. Some of us work hard to maintain the gold we accumulate. I believe you should consider giving coins to replace the gold you're taking if we purchased it from the website. The economy is fine, now the inflation will begin. I don't believe this was or is a good idea.

3. Some of us work hard to maintain the gold we accumulate. I believe you should consider giving coins to replace the gold you're taking if we purchased it from the website. The economy is fine, now the inflation will begin. I don't believe this was or is a good idea.
    Exactly, economy was fine, this is what will cause the inflation now.

4. Some of us work hard to maintain the gold we accumulate. I believe you should consider giving coins to replace the gold you're taking if we purchased it from the website. The economy is fine, now the inflation will begin. I don't believe this was or is a good idea.
    I agree , there should be some compensation in coins.

People trying to grind and farm and then, sry Ill take your 50% ....

5. also you are posting it 1 month before squish its not fair att all.

6. What are those great results please ? Because i got 1 million gold in my bank, I worked hard by farming , making potions , reselling stuff, and now I am gonna get half of everything, how can that be healthy ? Please explain?
    I'll explain you how it's not healthy :
    First of all, all gold goes 50% and most of players put items for 50% higher price so they can get same amount of gold they've bought it for (can you blame them? ) so that way people need to farm more to earn gold they've already earned and you took them that. If you want analytic, pay us for gold you take form us.
    Second of all you disrespect players on your server, for New Year you give us some "rewards" and month after you take a half of our earnings... You squish gold on one click and some of us invest a lot of time in farming/crafting/ re-selling things. I am playing on this server since 2010. and this is not fair at all guys. And please answer me one more time how does give you great results ? What results?

7. What a year to be a Lordaeron player. At first the battlegrounds got mixed, making it a bit harder for them and now they get hit by a 50% gold squish. Unlucky.
    #PrayForLordaeron

8. Oh yeah, you waited for me to spend all coins on gold so that you can take half.

Rude.

9. I do not believe that Outland, in its current status, needs a gold squish. The prices are very health

10. I spent hours collecting gold to be able to fly in Rasganorte and now they take out half of gold whattttt =(

11. I'd like to see your "Analysis" that determined that these gold squishes are a good idea. Last time you did a squish, primordial saronites on Lordaeron were like 1.5k apiece. Just before the squish, they went up to 3k because gold's apparent value was 50% of what it normally is. Then, after the squish the prices dropped and stabilized aroound... 1.5k.

12. LMAO Every year this happens, and every year it gets worse.

12311 ... Last