1. Why is the drop rating on frost badges so low?

Can we at least get a better drop rate since its only one mob that drops frost this year?

2. Well no one demands more most of comments want last year events :) so its not demand more and simple fact is doing these events and being active during holidays help warmane to take new players and win the race vs other private servers
    That would be precisely the definition of demanding more. People are demanding last year's events because frost emblems were plentiful. This year they are slow coming.

But I support warmane, and also their decision to likely not have events like this in the future. Give out Frosts, people roast you. Give out a lot lower frosts, another group of people roast you. Deicide not to do events next year, another group of people roast you.

As others have pointed out, these events are to give the players a little something. It doesnt mean it has to be 2k frost emblems (even if that was the case in the past). Be grateful for what you're getting or next time there won't be anything.

3. I made a DBM module for The Bad Santa boss fight: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396200
    It's for wotlk. Forgot to mention it in the post.

4. I made a DBM module for The Bad Santa boss fight: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396200
    Added to the first post by the end.

5. Got 4 embles of frost in 1 hour. That's the holiday spirit y'know...

6. gypsy gloves fcked me so hard. tomorrow will get em all!

7. Gypsy Gloves fcked me aswel, bought the other stuff for like 2k which is worthless now -.-

8. Day 2 of no badge farming possible on warmane outland. No pug is gonna be able to organize 7 tanks 12 healers and the rest dps to do this event.
    Make the mobs not immune to cc anymore hello?

9. The GM hosted events were fun to participate in, but as for the invasions, Dengar Garvuda and The Bad Santa quest line rewards were really dissapointing.
    It just didn't feel rewarding enough, I'm not saying it should be thousands of emblems like last years, but is there any point really in killing those invasions aside from the desire to complete the quest line, unless that was the only reason why the invasion were made.
    And I was also very surprised how the last quest "The Bad Santa" really gave no special reward, as for being the last quest in the quest line you made.
    The Dengar Garvuda fight itself was fun and interesting, not too hard again but I suppose The Grinch was harder last year so it was made a bit easier to fit the community.
    Just a bit more balance between effort and reward for the next year and the feedback will be better, overall I appreciate the effort you people put into this every year, these things keep the server going, keep it up!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and New Year.

10. The GM hosted events were fun to participate in, but as for the invasions, Dengar Garvuda and The Bad Santa quest line rewards were really dissapointing.
    It just didn't feel rewarding enough, I'm not saying it should be thousands of emblems like last years, but is there any point really in killing those invasions aside from the desire to complete the quest line, unless that was the only reason why the invasion were made.
    And I was also very surprised how the last quest "The Bad Santa" really gave no special reward, as for being the last quest in the quest line you made.
    The Dengar Garvuda fight itself was fun and interesting, not too hard again but I suppose The Grinch was harder last year so it was made a bit easier to fit the community.
    Just a bit more balance between effort and reward for the next year and the feedback will be better, overall I appreciate the effort you people put into this every year, these things keep the server going, keep it up!

+,1 at least last year after quest chain, we got Murloc Costume.

11. The GM hosted events were fun to participate in, but as for the invasions, Dengar Garvuda and The Bad Santa quest line rewards were really dissapointing.

As shizel said, Bad santa chain quest was really dissapointed, with end reward. But Boss encounter was really nicely done. Something new for all us players.

Also participated on almost all events ( Hosted and Regular thingy you did ) they are nicely done and I think rewards for other events are fine.

At most I like Scavange Hunt quest, whole idea and farming those items is really nice. Was quiet hard today with farming 3 items which are rare, either we need to find on npc which sell only 1 or find rare mobs dropping same. Would be only a bit better if is there one really rare item and rest a bit easyer to find around word.

Thanks for all this awesome Events.

As well Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

12. I gathered items for the scavenger hunt but the hemet npc from tanaris is gone. When or where else does he spawn or how do i finish that quest ? I may be noob lol , and on global nobody gives an answer.

13. Few Years ago when the Snowmen were new, my brother and me made a huge group of 40 ppl and we farmed them all night long, those were the golden days, the whole Server lagged, but we didnt care, it was just to much fun :D pls bring those back^^

First ... 31112131415 ... Last