1. Might sound ciriticism or whatever, 1 hour 15 min of hunting and searching and only 4 emblems and 50 hks killing other faction.
    I had whole raid of 40 people and not even single one felt the invasions are worth and we all left.

Thanx anyways.
    Snowmen were way more fun both loot wise and pvp fun wise.
    These invasions are just not worth the time, at least for me and those other 39 people.
    and ofc there is another bug, if you put master loot, none gets EOF when that boss dies.

Did not mean to give a negative feedback on this, but just not happy how it was designed for this year.
    Good luck and happy wishes for the ones who liked it anyways.

2. Pardon, could not edit my post above.

Event so so bad this year that even that WOW Trivia event is 100x better.
    Warmane just had worst event after.
    /Disappointed.

3. Very lovely to see the feedback for the events. We have increased the rewards a bit. We went a bit conservative with rewards in the beginning and we wanted to wait and see how players react and how they fare with the difficulty of the events.

It is far better this way than making it too easy and too rewarding and then decrease it later.

We will continue to monitor the situation and if we need we will tune the rewards and difficulty. Considering we nearly tripled the chance of rewards now for invasions, it should be more worthwhile.

Message below is not in tune of the holiday spirit and only intended for those that insult rather than provide constructive feedback.
    Spoiler: Show
    Also, anyone who does not like the current offerring of rewards can continue playing normally as they usually do. Also, please keep in mind that we are the only ones who do holiday events on this scale and the only ones who give significant gifts this time of the year and that it took more than a month to provide this and plan it out. Those who have this in mind and continue bashing it instead of continuing to play normally, we will remind them of the holiday spirit with a sack of coal, which might come without warning from the sky and we will not be responsible if you don't catch it.

4. Did a raid for the invasion mobs and nobody in the raid got a drop, even though we were only ones around and tagged it, there's barely any info at all about these events aside from vague invasion points.

5. Criticism ain't bashing though. Regarding that "We're the only server doing this and that"-topic: Even if Dacia was the only carmaker, their products would still be flawed.

6. Message below is not in tune of the holiday spirit and only intended for those that insult rather than provide constructive feedback.
    Spoiler: Show
    Also, anyone who does not like the current offerring of rewards can continue playing normally as they usually do. Also, please keep in mind that we are the only ones who do holiday events on this scale and the only ones who give significant gifts this time of the year and that it took more than a month to provide this and plan it out. Those who have this in mind and continue bashing it instead of continuing to play normally, we will remind them of the holiday spirit with a sack of coal, which might come without warning from the sky and we will not be responsible if you don't catch it.
    Omg, this spoiler made my day, happy holidays Proterean!

7. Criticism ain't bashing though. Regarding that "We're the only server doing this and that"-topic: Even if Dacia was the only carmaker, their products would still be flawed.
    Very lovely to see the feedback for the events. We have increased the rewards a bit. We went a bit conservative with rewards in the beginning and we wanted to wait and see how players react and how they fare with the difficulty of the events.
    I was referring to the posts that had to be removed and also a few instances of players' "feedback" in the game which would be hardly suitable at a cursing contest, let alone in a social environment. Otherwise, we have increased the rewards. We expected it might be hard so we prepared to increase it as soon as we get enough feedback. We hope you enjoy the events. We are listening for further feedback about it.

Of course, there is also a limit to which extent we can increase it.

8. Proterean Give some information for this "EVENTS" That is the worst thing ever.. we are donating money for the server needing and we got noting..

9. If getting spawn killed by 50 hordes while trying to do a quest for 10x Snowballs as a reward is part of the holiday spirit, I might team up with the Grinch this year :D

No hard feelings

10. Is the event even working? We killed atleast 2 invasion bosses and nothing dropped for anyone. We tagged the boss and no other raid was around.

11. Wasted an hour getting 1 emblem of frost..... I don't think i'll be doing this event. I believe currently even with 3x it is still a huge waste of time.

12. We have now killed 2 bosses so far, no drops at all. There is zero information about anything about these events, other than the fact they are taking place. There is no information on locations, rewards, etc.

I've got 40 people hounding me about information, which i cannot provide, because there isn't any on the forums or website it seems.

13. The scheduled events which are monitored and hosted by staff can be found here.

Omg, this spoiler made my day, happy holidays Proterean!
    Bright solstice, friend!

We have now killed 2 bosses so far, no drops at all. There is zero information about anything about these events, other than the fact they are taking place. There is no information on locations, rewards, etc.

I've got 40 people hounding me about information, which i cannot provide, because there isn't any on the forums or website it seems.
    The increases went live just recently and not everywhere. We are slowly updating all realms with new rates. A bit of patience goes a long way. Also, once every event starts there is an auto-broadcast that lets everyone know. We also announced it several times. We do not have a list of all locations on the forums because they change all the time. Also, that is kind of the point of an invasion. Usually, people who are invading you, do not give you a heads up. (even though we do have the announcements, make sure you turn on the system messages in your chat)

14. The people wondering why they are not dropping something, consider checking if raid is on master looter. Put group loot.

As for other concerns, i just hope it gets tuned proper. Till then back to ICC :p

First ... 2345614 ... Last