1. SWP gear in shop when?

I was wondering if anyone has an estimate on when swp gear will be in shop? I'm tired of only rogues being the only class that has their BiS weapons available for purchase.

2. I was wondering if anyone has an estimate on when swp gear will be in shop? I'm tired of only rogues being the only class that has their BiS weapons available for purchase.
    Agreed, odd that a weapon labeled as "Legendary" is more commonly seen than many non-legendary...

3. I was wondering if anyone has an estimate on when swp gear will be in shop? I'm tired of only rogues being the only class that has their BiS weapons available for purchase.
    i said many times i came from a TBC server that does not sell T6 s4 or warglives in the cash shop and to me thats a good thing,but then again that server is low pop becasue outland has everyone now.

with that said and with warglaives being in the cash shop so long i do not see the issue with s4 or swp gear going into the shop, at this point it would be "fair" for everyone to have excess to bis gear for all classes.

4. Agreed, this will help even the playing field.

5. Agreed, this will help even the playing field.
    Yes, when nobody is left playing except cash shoppers, all will be equal.

6. Yes, when nobody is left playing except cash shoppers, all will be equal.
    so tell me why the player pop has dropped?swp and s4 are not in the shop correct?so whats the issue?you can't say 8k players quit over warglavies because we both know thats wrong.

my self i think its a combo of things outland has alot of troll "you should know that" and the forums do as well, lots of them discouraging players from starting here on outland for some reason. another would be warglives getting added to the shop before s4 and swp, should have been the other way around if at all. but the main reason is people leave and go play other servers and other patches!some play live wow and or other games and i know for a fact tons of you wrath babys play/played on outland as thats were all this gear score crap came from, wrath players. so many of you guys jump back and forth beacsue you want to play your shiny dk's and pallys with bis heroic raid gear you got from the shop.

like i said i came from a tbc server that like 10 years old and its low pop know becasue of outland, but even when that old server was rocking it had no where near 4k or 5k people on it like outland does now. **** that old tbc server did not even have 3k people one at one time, yet raids happend and so did bgs and arena.
    Edited: December 31, 2018

7. so tell me why the player pop has dropped?swp and s4 are not in the shop correct?so whats the issue?you can't say 8k players quit over warglavies because we both know thats wrong..
    If you slap every non-shopper across the face by releasing legendary weapons super early after saying to the community that glaives were only going to arrive very late *if at all*, just before 2 tbc servers were about to release, obviously people are going to have major reasons to quit.

If you treat a server as if it's about to die (dropping support, in-game gm chat, releasing glaives early to cash out), you lose user confidence and eventually lead the server down that path. I'm assuming the population will more or less stabilize at 1.5k peaks, but that's mostly from the people who invested a lot of time and are reluctant to quit.

8. so tell me why the player pop has dropped?swp and s4 are not in the shop correct?so whats the issue?you can't say 8k players quit over warglavies because we both know thats wrong.
    Guild leaders who quit have told me that their members are upset with the shop releases. They make older content hard to recruit for when people can just spend a few bucks and skip the content, to join a better guild. Then there are no feeder gilds left, top guilds have nobody to recruit, and Pve on that timezone/faction dies. Glaives were just the last straw. It's a slow process but you can see it at work. Wrath is a whole different animal with a different audience and different barriers to entry with regard to raiding.

9. Guild leaders who quit have told me that their members are upset with the shop releases. They make older content hard to recruit for when people can just spend a few bucks and skip the content, to join a better guild. Then there are no feeder gilds left, top guilds have nobody to recruit, and Pve on that timezone/faction dies. Glaives were just the last straw. It's a slow process but you can see it at work. Wrath is a whole different animal with a different audience and different barriers to entry with regard to raiding.
    This hit the nail on the head.

10. Guild leaders who quit have told me that their members are upset with the shop releases. They make older content hard to recruit for when people can just spend a few bucks and skip the content, to join a better guild. Then there are no feeder gilds left, top guilds have nobody to recruit, and Pve on that timezone/faction dies. Glaives were just the last straw. It's a slow process but you can see it at work. Wrath is a whole different animal with a different audience and different barriers to entry with regard to raiding.
    Can you please name the guilds? Did they matter?

Most I know that were raiding SWP did not quite because of the cash shop. Guilds that are in BT do not have players quit because of the cash shop. You can skip T5 by a combination of T4 and badge gear along with Isle rep gear. You don't need to ever step foot into T5 that is why there are no "feeder" like guilds for content at least. Why waste the time in SSC/TK? This point in patch release and server progression T5 is garbage and not worth doing. I see players in full shop gear in a T5 guild still not progressing, that is another reason people are quitting. Don't blame the shop for all the problems. You also had two servers launch in that time as well that are fresh. I had 10 people leave the guild I was in when the new server launched. 10 from our core. Then another 4-7 left after to start a core over there. You know why? Since it was a skip no content guild where we were going to progress through T5 and they didn't want to do that. So I left the guild and joined a way better one. Hmm... I seem to have been able to feed from T4 into BT/MH no problem, then again I know my class, encounters, and am a fairly good player. Trust me it wasn't glavies that made 5k people leave.

Wrath was the same way end game. Plus it was so easy you could PuG all the raids. You could PuG ICC with some Heroic modes mixed it. Wrath was a joke and rained gear.