1. Merry Christmas!!

The holidays are approaching and I only write to wish you a merry Christmas. The theme of Neltharion is closed and it is likely that the first days of January close Neltharion (still online) and this forum. It was a pleasure to play here and thank the transfers, and equip my characters in both icecrown and frostwolf, I would have liked a degradation to TBC with all my mounts and achievements but that's another story. Thank you Warmane and Merry Christmas to all.

2. You're very welcome. Merry Christmas to you too.

3. You're very welcome. Merry Christmas to you too.
    i hope i dont get banned for this but this "You´re very Welcome." sounds really weird if you think about the fact that alot of people are still waiting for the last update regarding the nelth shutdown ...

and dont get me wrong its not like im not thankfull for the down/upgrade , no matter what you gave us the option to play our chars on a different expac wich is amazing !

i mean the last neltharion news ended with - "Other things still have not been decided upon."
    that last sentence let alot/few of the neltharion community hope that we might get worgen/goblin transfer , coin refund or a solution for the too many toon to transfer all of them problem .

like i said im thankful for the option to play on another expac but i just expected to get an final update :(

thank and happy holidays and please dont ban me for going offtopic here pls ^^

4. Happy Holidays man.

My closest friends in life came from the Cata server. They lived in the UK and we lived in the US. We actually ended up meeting each other in real life recently which was pretty cool. It's a shame to see the server go down. Some of my best wow memories came from it.

I will always miss that server.