1. Thank you for xrealm Bg

Ignore the naysayers who are complaining incessantly: we now have constant BG pops against a plethora of enemies (new and old), and a more challenging community to fight against. People crying about fighting donors etc....i am sure they are fine tuning the system so stop jumping the gun. I would rather fight against donors than have NO POPS AT ALL.

I hope to see xrealm arenas, too

2. Honestly, this ruined the idea of bg's for me on Lordaeron.

I got my first character to 80 a little while ago, and have mostly been focused on gearing up for pve. But I've also been gathering pvp gear (through voa, wg, and emblems). I was hoping to start doing bg's when i had enough gear to not be a complete burden on my team. Now though, I've lost all interest in BGs. It's just not fun knowing that you will either be one-shotted by the enemy team, or be completely insignificant for your side.

It's one thing going up against guys who manged to gather decent gear from playing for a while/doing arenas. But the idea of facing non-stop bis-equipped players wherever you look, when you have no realistic chance of matching their gear like ever. That's demoralizing. And I doubt that I'm the only Lordaeron player to feel this way.

Global chat last night (while horrific in it's usual way) was filled with vitriol towards the new x-realm BGs.

For me, at least, 30 minute que would be preferable to this. At least I would know that when it eventually popped, I would be facing people I had a chance against, who went through the same gearing struggles/efforts that I did.

3. my 2cents, as horde on lord. Indeed i agree with topic , couse the pvp is alive again! All the poetry and lyric things that haiters got with this xrealm will fade rly soon. Even now i see ppl changing theyr minds about the new rbg system. Warmane ressurected the dead body of lord end game pvp and twinking as well.
    Hail to the Hordes!

4. I`m from Ice Crown and I will say Lord has some great PVP players and bg pops are even more frequent for us as well. It was a great idea it has really balanced battlegrounds a ton and added to the fun.

5. Of course this is great. Problem is some players think more about their own personal tastes instead of the project as a whole. That's why so much drama due to fighting agaisnt donors as a Lord player. But let's not forget you will fight with them aswell. More in some bgs, not so much in some others, depends on your luck.

6. Most of us went here in Lordareon.... for one specific reason.

To have that "real" wotlk expirience, that we had many years ago.

Now me and a lot of my friends.. we are all starting to lost that feeling.
    Yeah, there is now less waiting time for BG's! Hurrrrra!!!

7. thats your point of view, beacuse you dont have enough ambition to be the best, the ones of us who do, aren't happy just because we get teamed with the bis geared donors, and its near impossible to be equal to them if you are playing on Lord.

8. Most of us went here in Lordareon.... for one specific reason.

And having no 40 man BGs running because of the low pop is what u call a "real" wotlk experience?
    I call it incomplete content when only 4 out of 6 BGs can be played.
    Edited: December 22, 2018

9. We do plan to fine tune the system and we have several ideas about it. We have planned for this system, with or without crossrealm to better balance the battlegrounds and make them challenging and interesting for everyone who queues up, whether they have a bunch of blue gear or they are decked out in the very best gear.

10. Most of us went here in Lordareon.... for one specific reason.

Yeah, there is now less waiting time for BG's! Hurrrrra!!!
    At least now you can see how AV looks like inside

11. Apparently last time I posted this I got banned, prolly cause I've said too much truth but whatever I feel like I speak for the community and therefore I'mma give it one more go. But it feels like there's no freedom of speech around here lol.
    I came to play on Lordaeron cause I got sick and tired of seeing people just donate for their gearz while I spend a lot of time working for it ( few months or so ). I think the vast majority of people on Lordaeron are of the same opinion as me. And now with the crossrealm bgs you've literally spit on all of us who worked hard for our gear. I remember like back in 2016 Warmane staff said Lordaeron gameplay will never get influenced by the money. With that said you've just spit on yourself too. Why would anyone ever wanna play PvP on Lordaeron anymore now that they saw you can just go to icecrown, donate and be like all the cool kids. But bgs wise I guess it is okay. Implementing crossrealm arenas will totally crush Lordaeron. Just check like top 50 teams on Icecrown and top 50 teams on Lordaeron. 99% if not all of those 50 teams on Icecrown are fully BiS geared chars while on Lordaeron ladder roughly 30-40% are fully BiS geared since grinding PvE gear takes time and a good guild which can actually do that. And there certainly aren't a lot of guilds that do Icc 25 hc fully every reset, right? You can say that skill =/= gear which is true if both are on the equal lvl of gear. But what when someone is 30% more geared than you, even 10%. Then the gear does mean a slight but sometimes crucial difference, especially in the arena. My opinion is that implementing crossrealm bgs / areans / rdf whatever is a clear sign of a defeat the Warmane staff suffered. Cause they totally neglected Lordaeron and Blackrock. This server once blossomed with a capped population and a wait time when it was promoted. Once you stop caring guess you had to find another way to justify the lack of responsibility and care you had for the Lordaeron. And now you've just made it worse for all those people that I repeat spent months to grind the gear not minutes to transfer cash from their credit card. Kudos to you donating and keeping the server alive, but if you created a server where you can't donate for gear but have to earn it instead then please atleast take some care of it. Also like, why has no one ever mentioned crossrealm rdf? Why would you not implement that but you would implement bgs and arenas? Tell me the logic behind that please, cause I sure as hell can't see one.
    Thank you for the time you've spent reading this and I wish you all a Merry Xmas and happy holydays!
    Game on Warmane community!

12. Well, i join lordaeron because didn't have shop, of course this feels pointless with this changexD

But lordaeron pvp population is low, making hard to even try pvp in the first place.
    while this "solution" is clunky, the problem is there and maybe the better is work around the new solution rather than deny the system without suggestions in the first place.

BG state gonna be a mess geared or undergeared because wotlk pvp isn't remotely design for that enviroment, maybe better than vanilla at much.
    this don't quit the injustice of join buff pve realm with normal+pay to win gear realm.

We do plan to fine tune the system and we have several ideas about it. We have planned for this system, with or without crossrealm to better balance the battlegrounds and make them challenging and interesting for everyone who queues up, whether they have a bunch of blue gear or they are decked out in the very best gear.
    Good to hear that.

So for this specific situation (cross realm) the problem is wotlk armory: pve gear in pvp.

Just aplly one of the few good things that retail did in his time and make pvp gear mandatory for instanced pvp.

this means pve gear downscaled and pve trinkets/legendaries procs dont work in bg. For dont make this death sentence for new 80's, the downscale is apllied to gear above 232 ilvl.

Sad part is the shop has avaliable the top pvp gear, so when arena cross realm is added, just reset pvp gear for both realms. For people that buy top already, block the usage of them on instanced pvp until they reach the rating requeriment.

13. Also like, why has no one ever mentioned crossrealm rdf? Why would you not implement that but you would implement bgs and arenas? Tell me the logic behind that please, cause I sure as hell can't see one.
    Because 5k+ ppl cant care less about rdf while everyone cares about bgs? Also, they said that they are thinking about xrdf, you just dont know where to look.

14. Regarding that cross realm rdf though, I doubt that it will bring some changes the queue. IMHO, rdf queue and bg queue are two different issue. One is game play preferences issue while another is more like population issue. If nobody want to tank, then why would it reduce the queue time when every one just want to dps? Judging from the fact that they plan for xrdf, I bet that lordaeron too suffer from the lack of tank issue.

12 Last