1. Donor bashing at BG's

Yesterday was so gross and disgraceful to Lordaeron, i must post this issue, not reporting right away (first option i had in my mind) with the screenshots i took from several BG's.
    I've seen Lordaeron players hateful, insulting, shouting at crossrealm bg's, much, much more and harder words compared to Icecrown's players commenting on Lordaeron. The most shocking insults to teammates I've ever seen over the years in the past actually in any server. This only applies to a very small part of the players, but causes shame on Lordaeron's already difficult position. Most immature and weakest nervous players blatantly use the word "Donor" as an excuse for their own bad skills and gameplay. This is nothing to do with gearing, only very bad behavior. Personally, I have experienced nothing but positive support from Icecrown players. They appreciate Lordaeron's players for a good reason. Ofc there is always nagging and less harmful talk, this is WoW.

P.S
    If this post applies to you, please come to BG's. You are as important as your teammates, was kind of my point.

- Sibe -
    Edited: January 24, 2019

2. I played on Lord Warrior for long time (playing this class regularly since 2010) and I have 2,2-2,6k exp in 2v2 from another servers. There is nothing more painful than be tripple clicked by bis chars from icecrown in crossrealm bg ;) this game is not only about skill as icecrown players say :)))

3. I played on Lord Warrior for long time (playing this class regularly since 2010) and I have 2,2-2,6k exp in 2v2 from another servers. There is nothing more painful than be tripple clicked by bis chars from icecrown in crossrealm bg ;) this game is not only about skill as icecrown players say :)))
    I can agree 100%. It should hurt as hell for a good reason if advanced player, decent geared for PvP. But low geared, clearly inexperienced charachters should get rekt quite often at BG's in any standards without bashing "Donors" as an excuse. I agree it is very unfair when ppl playing endgame PvP and not same rules for gearing. But did we have any better option for all 6 battlegrounds?
    Edited: January 25, 2019

4. It's really rude to say the least, but at least ignores work so sooner or later they'll see that they're playing alone in a 40v40 BG with no support, just a ton of red messages if they whisp people for help.
    Never understood why someone gets pissed in chat. That's what the ignore is for. You don't like what the person is saying you ignore the person and it's done.

5. Yesterday was so gross and disgraceful to Lordaeron, i must post this issue, not reporting right away (first option i had in my mind) with the screenshots i took from several BG's.
    I've seen Lordaeron players hateful, insulting, shouting at crossrealm bg's, much, much more and harder words compared to Icecrown's players commenting on Lordaeron. The most shocking insults to teammates I've ever seen over the years in the past actually in any server. This only applies to a very small part of the players, but causes shame on Lordaeron's already difficult position. Most immature and weakest nervous players blatantly use the word "Donor" as an excuse for their own bad skills and gameplay. This is nothing to do with gearing, only very bad behavior. Personally, I have experienced nothing but positive support from Icecrown players. They appreciate Lordaeron's players for a good reason. Ofc there is always nagging and less harmful talk, this is WoW.

P.S
    If this post applies to you, please come to BG's. You are as important as your teammates, was kind of my point.

- Sibe -
    Holy crap are you an attention seeking crybaby.
    If you saw some rules getting violated and you reported them, what is the point of telling us this in the forums? Should I start telling my room mates I successfully took a dump on the toilet when I do so?
    Just play the game dude, nobody cares.

6. Holy crap are you an attention seeking crybaby.
    If you saw some rules getting violated and you reported them, what is the point of telling us this in the forums? Should I start telling my room mates I successfully took a dump on the toilet when I do so?
    Just play the game dude, nobody cares.
    Gets under your skin huh? Why so triggered?

7. first of, Sticks and stones.
    Secondly, there is all the reason for lord players to be pissed at the donors when we did not sign up for pay2win, of course it's not their fault but it creates an unfair atmosphere and people are bound to lash out. I personally don't feel the effect of the donors all that much, being a full wf player, and it really shows some donors are inexperienced and don't deserve the gear they have, i mean when a dk could kill a smourne pally+2 rogues in 3v1 it's really less about the skill of the dk, and more about the noob play by the other 3 players. :D (yes it happened and it was fairly easy!:))

But even with the wf gear, i dont have the offsets the donors have, so some that play decent give me hard time sometimes which was not that often before crossrealms. So i can imagine being a gearing pvper and getting my *** handed to me by no talent people with bis gear and it is an understandable frustration. The bitterness is mostly about the unfairness of the situation in terms of working for your gear, and lord players being forced to it with no say in it.

Crossrealm has some upsides and some downsides for lord players, i made my peace with it, but i wouldn't miss it that much if it's cancelled either. But i will reiterate: sticks and stones! Also cut some slack to fellow lordies, their frustration is not without reason.

8. first of, Sticks and stones.
    Secondly, there is all the reason for lord players to be pissed at the donors when we did not sign up for pay2win, of course it's not their fault but it creates an unfair atmosphere and people are bound to lash out. I personally don't feel the effect of the donors all that much, being a full wf player, and it really shows some donors are inexperienced and don't deserve the gear they have, i mean when a dk could kill a smourne pally+2 rogues in 3v1 it's really less about the skill of the dk, and more about the noob play by the other 3 players. :D (yes it happened and it was fairly easy!:))

But even with the wf gear, i dont have the offsets the donors have, so some that play decent give me hard time sometimes which was not that often before crossrealms. So i can imagine being a gearing pvper and getting my *** handed to me by no talent people with bis gear and it is an understandable frustration. The bitterness is mostly about the unfairness of the situation in terms of working for your gear, and lord players being forced to it with no say in it.

Crossrealm has some upsides and some downsides for lord players, i made my peace with it, but i wouldn't miss it that much if it's cancelled either. But i will reiterate: sticks and stones! Also cut some slack to fellow lordies, their frustration is not without reason.
    Very well written.
    Was there any alternative option for all 6 battlegrounds? Achievements for Battlemasters is one good reason for more than 2 BG's. I don't aim for that here, but i know we have players been very close for a long time, unrealistic to complete achievements needed.. Upsides and downsides yes.

If you saw some rules getting violated and you reported them, what is the point of telling us this in the forums?
    Was one option to report. I didn't becourse discussion about here is better imo. It's not gonna be me who's repoting issues that players are going through atm. Realms PvP state causes a variety of symptoms players are forced to struggle with. BG's and arenas.
    - Sibe -
    Edited: January 28, 2019

9. Very well written.
    Was there any alternative option for all 6 battlegrounds? Achievements for Battlemasters is one good reason for more than 2 BG's. I don't aim for that here, but i know we have players been very close for a long time, unrealistic to complete achievements needed.. Upsides and downsides yes.
    Not even an upside, you cant loot the picture in AV hence you cant get BM.

10. Not even an upside, you cant loot the picture in AV hence you cant get BM.
    We already have new Battlemasters at january 2019 post-Crossrealm (??), or at least AV Masters done, very soon Battlemasters. I've read bugtracker about troubles loot "Autographed Picture", but is there a bug really? It took me ages to loot, and was the last achievement for "Master of Alterac Valley" with my Icecrown charachter. Earned 08/20/2018:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    And reading wowhead comments it's super rare. Molten times wasn't easier either, was the last achievement for the Battlemaster. (or perhaps i was the unluckiest person in the world) How it was in retail i don't know, i was so noob to even know about the achievement then :)

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: January 29, 2019

11. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/75825

You're just lucky you did it before crossrealm.
    khm...
    "How to reproduce: Enter the Alterac Valley battleground > Kill a player > Loot him > Repeat 10-20 times (before crossrealm I was getting an item in like 1/5 loots)"
    I must be very unlucky then. It took me months trying, but i didn't play 24/7 . I can't say it's not broken atm.
    - Sibe -
    Edited: January 29, 2019

12. Its literally confirmed by staff.