1. Apparently last time I posted this I got banned, prolly cause I've said too much truth but whatever I feel like I speak for the community and therefore I'mma give it one more go. But it feels like there's no freedom of speech around here lol.
    I came to play on Lordaeron cause I got sick and tired of seeing people just donate for their gearz while I spend a lot of time working for it ( few months or so ). I think the vast majority of people on Lordaeron are of the same opinion as me. And now with the crossrealm bgs you've literally spit on all of us who worked hard for our gear. I remember like back in 2016 Warmane staff said Lordaeron gameplay will never get influenced by the money. With that said you've just spit on yourself too. Why would anyone ever wanna play PvP on Lordaeron anymore now that they saw you can just go to icecrown, donate and be like all the cool kids. But bgs wise I guess it is okay. Implementing crossrealm arenas will totally crush Lordaeron. Just check like top 50 teams on Icecrown and top 50 teams on Lordaeron. 99% if not all of those 50 teams on Icecrown are fully BiS geared chars while on Lordaeron ladder roughly 30-40% are fully BiS geared since grinding PvE gear takes time and a good guild which can actually do that. And there certainly aren't a lot of guilds that do Icc 25 hc fully every reset, right? You can say that skill =/= gear which is true if both are on the equal lvl of gear. But what when someone is 30% more geared than you, even 10%. Then the gear does mean a slight but sometimes crucial difference, especially in the arena. My opinion is that implementing crossrealm bgs / areans / rdf whatever is a clear sign of a defeat the Warmane staff suffered. Cause they totally neglected Lordaeron and Blackrock. This server once blossomed with a capped population and a wait time when it was promoted. Once you stop caring guess you had to find another way to justify the lack of responsibility and care you had for the Lordaeron. And now you've just made it worse for all those people that I repeat spent months to grind the gear not minutes to transfer cash from their credit card. Kudos to you donating and keeping the server alive, but if you created a server where you can't donate for gear but have to earn it instead then please atleast take some care of it. Also like, why has no one ever mentioned crossrealm rdf? Why would you not implement that but you would implement bgs and arenas? Tell me the logic behind that please, cause I sure as hell can't see one.
    Thank you for the time you've spent reading this and I wish you all a Merry Xmas and happy holydays!
    Game on Warmane community!
    Just pointing out about arenas: there was an hpala/warr team on Icecrown who went 99-0, lost their first game to furious geared mage, which shows that 10% gear difference is nothing at arenas. Skill is what matter at the end. Also about gear in Lord, ICC been out for more than year and half, means that u had time to gear toons, ofc sindra/LK are hard and some people still can not kill them, but clearing even 9/12 heroic weekly gets you pretty decent gear. Also, when you lose bg, you can not instantly blaim "I lost because they are donors", you had almost same opportunity to get that gear, your lose if you focus only pvp on 1x realm. Do not take this as a hate message, this does not mean I disagree your statements, sometimes it is just better to sit down and get better (sorry).

Also wanna point out that every single player is Icecrown are not donor, ofc people pay that 10e/£/$ to skip ques, but most geared people are geared trought raids / pvp.

2. Im from Icecrown.Like every new feature you can see some + and --:
    -- is somehow unfair for everyone on Lordaeron - getting gear is a little bit harder there.
    + is bringing new players for both realms = faster queue time and more competition for both realms
    From my point of view this system brings better exp pvp for everyone.Yes Lordaeron players wont be able to access the coins shop,but they can farm gear in the same way.
    P.P: I hope that you will add Blackrock too someday
    Happy holidays to everyone!

3. Also about gear in Lord, ICC been out for more than year and half, means that u had time to gear toons, ofc sindra/LK are hard and some people still can not kill them, but clearing even 9/12 heroic weekly gets you pretty decent gear.
    9/12 hc? I know only 3 guilds that can clear that much on the whole server.

4. I know why but im curious about your POV.

5. Most top guild's left the server, some of them joined AL example which is farming lod weekly. Other reason is just lack of skill, nothing else.

6. I'm 2,3k rated on Lordaeron so I think I know what I'm talking about.
    And in 2s dude some comps just counter you and you need to play pitch perfect in order to win. As of today I see that the crossrealm has been down or what? I've played a few bgs with only Lordaeron people.

7. Insta pop is useless, I never waited more than 15 min for BG on Lord before, during that time i did some duels of farmed herbs.
    For <79 lvl its nice, because i got BG pops on my exping char, which is nice progress. but its the only balanced before i hit 80 :) then i will be greeny runner against 6,5k GS.

It would be better if they focused on RDF and not on BG's ,for RDF you can wait 45 min ..

8. In my opinion this has really ruined Lord. I joined Lord to avoid super overpowered characters. Why not make only AV a crossrealm BG. I'm sure Lord can get its other Bg's going at a fair level of activity... I'm a donor myself but I'm done playing on Lord for now. I don't wanna get 1 shotted the entire time anymore; time to join the dark side.

9. Completely ruined the lordaeron experience, not only due to the gear and mature difference where icecrown cuts it short but also the mindset. Icecrown dont seem to care much for actually going for objectives, the only thing that matters for them is GY farming and getting as many kills as possible...

10. Completely ruined the lordaeron experience, not only due to the gear and mature difference where icecrown cuts it short but also the mindset. Icecrown dont seem to care much for actually going for objectives, the only thing that matters for them is GY farming and getting as many kills as possible...
    So true. And I don't even know why. Why would they farm hks so bad when they cant reach top50 in their lives (50th has 350k)...

11. Icecrown players, specially Horde GY- farming premades are mostly BG's only built charachters. They are having fun in their own weird way, and still winning the bg's most of the time. Horde PvP guilds are full of X- Alliance PvP players transfered to Horde couple years ago. Formed for fast premades concept, abusing much shorter queue time vs. Alliance.Very organized. Lightyears ahead of dedication to the BG's only, compared to Lordaeron's current state. Some of these "farmer" guys have also Alliance arena charachters for racials tho.

Donor gear,i agree it's ****ed up situation if you are geared decent around 5.5k gs (i don't prefer gs, but only here for fast reference) which is possible without endgame PvP or PvE, and SPECIALLY PvP built charachter. But...

We have (like i said many times before) only handful decent geared BG's players at Lordaeron.Majority of players are PvE geared and built, maby Furious geared... But not many even Relentless! Relentless gear is aviable for everyone for only playing fair 10 arenas weekly. Arenas are pretty much dead, so not even too much trying. And ppl wonder if got one shotted without resilience!

I haven't seen but this "handful" fully enchanted and gemmed. For example hardly anyone gemming here for Spell Penetration but arena top players. Spec talent trees, even duals are PvE talents often, becourse PvE is the "main thing" or "all-around talent tree". I say we have sadly VERY low knowledge and standards for BG's gearing overall.

Empty gem slots, no enchats, Furious gear, PvE raid gear glass cannons (with or without pocket healers), or basic dungeon geared. We have a lot of players who haven't even seen bigger battlegrounds pre-crossrealm.

It's always been crazy, what comes trying to apply tactics in PuGs of Icecrown. Make premades that's the point. Only we don't have enough decent geared PvP players here yet/anymore. Most PvP oriented players left this realm, since this realm started to drift more and more into PvE elitism after Outland realm progression. To be honest we have currently plenty of WoW-virgins,just dodge Icecrown queue, cheap not donate for skipping the queue. Not challenging content realm for. Nothing bad about it, but i don't wonder...

The main thing has changed, we play almost exclusively among and against PvP ORIENTED players.
    It's not only we are playing among the P2win donors.

I can't see one good reason to go back in the situation where 18 same players repeating faction balance of the current day, over and over again in WSG.

- Sibe -

P.S
    My recent activity and "crying" here is because I have again a boring job project at the moment, and time to hang in the forum. However, there is not enough time to fully participate in the game. I understand that you wish me more busy work as soon as possible :D
    Edited: January 30, 2019

First 12