1. What to do..

Hey guys !

I`m planning on starting a troll warrior char on warmane Icecrown server and decided I would spice things up for myself by getting 200 coins . My dilemma is what should I acquire first from the store . I would like to focus on PvE more than PvP . I`m open to suggestions of any kind regarding the store and racial for my warrior :D

Thanks in advance !

2. sm > sts > gloren > tocg 25hc back>halion neck> halion boots> dbw rest of gear you can get with guild easy

if you dant want to go with sm (150 coins) then buy cryptmaker as second wep and you can save some coins for some alt, or just buy rest of offparts (tosk, proffesor or vdw belt, rootface leather hands, vdw or fester ring with arp,)

3. isn't oathbinder better than gloren for warrior? Most warrs i see in pvp that don't go with sm have it, ik pvp =/= pve but damage is damage. Arpen and agi aren't bad?

i would go with sm if u can afford it, it's worth it even tho it wont really shine until ur geared.
    Edited: December 21, 2018

4. Shadowmourne. 150 coins. 50 coins left.
    There is not a single item in game that will give you such a DPS boost as SM will. On top of that, if you want to farm it legit, i think you have better chance of getting all the other items you would get from these 150 coins sooner.

Sharpened Twilight Scale. 23 coins. 27 coins left.
    This trinket is best in game, and is needed by a lot of classes. Also, there is nothing that will replace it, when it comes to dmg increase, before RS unlike other RS items.

Glorenzelg hc. 23 coins. 4 coins left.
    This off hand weapon will solve both rage and expertise problems. LK hc will be far away from you if you are not in a good guild so you wont have a chance to get it or any item close to it fast.

On top of that, since this is a GS driven server, both SM and Gloren will get you in raids a lot easyer.

You should get ICC trash Neck, Ring and Gun, on top of rep Ring to solve hit problems. Also, Emblem Hit belt and Blacksmithing arp feet are perfect replacement for Apocalypse Advance and Coldwraith Links.
    Woodins will be your bis neck up untill you get your hands on Sindra/Halion 10 or 25m hc necks so its a great gold investment.
    Cloak from emblems is 5stats away from toc 25m hc chest one so i doubt 23 coins are worth spending there.
    In time you can farm gold, or donate, or get some xmas coins, and make use of those 4 coins on top of other 19 you need to farm and get RS hc neck, Penumbra Pendant or Apocalypse Advannce if you get Coldwraith Links in the time.

This is all if you want to focus PvE mainly.

For PvP id go Oath, and all the PvE offset items sinve you wont be seeing hc bosses any time soon.
    For a BiS PvP warrior you need a lot of coins:

Oath
    Xbow
    Neck
    Cloak
    Wrist
    Belt
    Feet
    Ring
    Trinket
    Trinket (if you go human)
    Shoulders

11x23 (10 if you decide to go orc) coins, so i guess you are better off farming them in PvE and switching to pvp once u get them all.
    Unless u have a lot of irl cash you want to spend to make the farming easyer/faster.

As for Races and racials when it comes to PvE only:
    Ally - Draenei
    Horde - Troll
    But Orc can be great especially if you are gearing up from 0, since those 5 expertise could be used unlike when you are bis.

PvP:
    Ally - Human
    Horde - Orc

I dont know which faction is better when it comes to progression so i cant help u which one to chose.

As for the store and possible extra coins in the future, i wouldnt be reckless and hasty. Just get these 3 items, SM, STS, Gloren, and start playing. Once you get into the class and get some of the items, you can start to finalise the itemisation with some extra coins. But if you are lucky enough, you wont be needing any extra donations to gear your toon.
    Edited: December 21, 2018

5. Thank you all very much for the your answers I really apreciate it ! ! ! T/C Merry xmas !