1. Tranquilizing Shot PVP

when to Tranquilizing Shot at pvp????? any addon? warnings? tips? ty.

2. Really depends on the situation. In a normal pvp encounter I use it after i used my normal damage rotation. Only though if I am hitting some target that doesnt have a lot of trash buffs. So when you are out of buttons to press for damage or peels (if necessary) or using cc u can use tranq shot. It's good to always go for the dispel on the devine plea of a paladin. Same with innervate by druids. Dont use it when a disc priest used pain suppression. Since it dispels a magic and a rage effect it's good to use to dispel a recklessness off a warr or the 10% increased damage buff after they are getting hit sometimes. So when a warr sits on your disc in 2vs2 and he is in trouble and you cant peel elsewise its good to not touch the warr at all anymore, to avoid feeding him rage and dispeling the rage buff to reduce his damage by 10%. As long as you dont attack him again he wont get the buff back.

3. Only fury warriors and prot warriors get enrage from being attacked. Arms warriors get their enrage by critting which is up quite frequently because overpower crits 99% of the time. Doesn't mean you can't tranq though, you can RoS your disc priest and then tranq shot so he does crit. inb4 bladestorm crits the pet and gives him enrage anyway xd