1. You better be sure before you call somebodys words "nonsense".
    During the TBC hype it happend like once or twice that Medivh was full and had queue because all the Nost players swarmed on Warmane.
    That was Warmanes absolute population record across all realms.
    Afterwards the pop of Medivh went rapidly down.
    Post a screenshot then.

2. Post a screenshot then.
    I didn't make one and I also don't have to prove you anything.
    I couldn't care less if you believe me or not.

3. I didn't make one and I also don't have to prove you anything.
    I couldn't care less if you believe me or not.
    when i started playing here i seen two TBC servers so i looked at the population on each server and i knew enough to join the one with the highest population. one had thousands like 8-12k the other had maybe 500 ish to 1k the latter being Medivh.....

im not sure why people are hating so much on outland?trolls and/or people wanting outland to fail for some reason?maybe all of you guys want outland to fail thinking some with go play wrath....

really there is almost 4k people on outland atm and for a private server thats massive!i have a s4 warrior on another TBC server that is like 10+ year old and was a populated server until out land opened up, but even before that the other TBC server never had close to 3k+ population, let alone 4+ 5+ like outland has.

thats what happens some people start on a fresh server play out the arena seasons and raid progression then many stop playing or move onto another server after they clear every thing, rinse and repeat. some might go play another patch or a new game and many are playing live wow atm until they get sick of that to.
    others will stay and keep playing TBC and yes there are plenty of people in bgs questing and raiding atm to do anything you want to do. like i said 3+k or even 4+k players on outland is massive for a private server.

4. when i started playing here i seen two TBC servers so i looked at the population on each server and i knew enough to join the one with the highest population. one had thousands like 8-12k the other had maybe 500 ish to 1k the latter being Medivh.....

im not sure why people are hating so much on outland?trolls and/or people wanting outland to fail for some reason?maybe all of you guys want outland to fail thinking some with go play wrath....

really there is almost 4k people on outland atm and for a private server thats massive!i have a s4 warrior on another TBC server that is like 10+ year old and was a populated server until out land opened up, but even before that the other TBC server never had close to 3k+ population, let alone 4+ 5+ like outland has.

thats what happens some people start on a fresh server play out the arena seasons and raid progression then many stop playing or move onto another server after they clear every thing, rinse and repeat. some might go play another patch or a new game and many are playing live wow atm until they get sick of that to.
    others will stay and keep playing TBC and yes there are plenty of people in bgs questing and raiding atm to do anything you want to do. like i said 3+k or even 4+k players on outland is massive for a private server.
    What massive is the drop of the community after meeting the toxic PvP. (Glaives at 1500) Ppl who dont donate cant climb the ladder at all. 2 month ago when i was still playing on outland we had 7k peak. So its 50% drop in 2 months. Just wake up this is not because ppl are lazy to play TBC and wanna go casual gaming. This drop has serious reasons behind it. Why do you think the PoP wont drop even further down? It goes down every weak we can feel it. Today 3,3k Peak dont even 3,5k. Ppl got bored of being farmed by full gear donated mates in arenas and bg-s. Just wake up mate your in a dreamworld :). Also GS ruining the game totally. I dont get an invite cuz of my gs meanwhile ik tacs, i have discord etc. I have only time for pugs and 80% of pugs stick to gs req and dont invite me. Meanwhile the bro with donated items has a gs and can go down to wipe the whole raid. Im not against the coin shop but it would be enough till TK and Merci or maybe Venge.

I still have high respect for the warmane staff tho but i think this project got missleaded. I hope bannhammer dont fall cuz i was honest.

5. What massive is the drop of the community after meeting the toxic PvP. (Glaives at 1500) Ppl who dont donate cant climb the ladder at all. 2 month ago when i was still playing on outland we had 7k peak. So its 50% drop in 2 months. Just wake up this is not because ppl are lazy to play TBC and wanna go casual gaming. This drop has serious reasons behind it. Why do you think the PoP wont drop even further down? It goes down every weak we can feel it. Today 3,3k Peak dont even 3,5k. Ppl got bored of being farmed by full gear donated mates in arenas and bg-s. Just wake up mate your in a dreamworld :). Also GS ruining the game totally. I dont get an invite cuz of my gs meanwhile ik tacs, i have discord etc. I have only time for pugs and 80% of pugs stick to gs req and dont invite me. Meanwhile the bro with donated items has a gs and can go down to wipe the whole raid. Im not against the coin shop but it would be enough till TK and Merci or maybe Venge.

I still have high respect for the warmane staff tho but i think this project got missleaded. I hope bannhammer dont fall cuz i was honest.
    if it was strictly a purchased gear problem then icecrown would be dead. it may be a combo of the store and other things, but the store alone isn't the problem.

6. What massive is the drop of the community after meeting the toxic PvP. (Glaives at 1500) Ppl who dont donate cant climb the ladder at all. 2 month ago when i was still playing on outland we had 7k peak. So its 50% drop in 2 months. Just wake up this is not because ppl are lazy to play TBC and wanna go casual gaming. This drop has serious reasons behind it. Why do you think the PoP wont drop even further down? It goes down every weak we can feel it. Today 3,3k Peak dont even 3,5k. Ppl got bored of being farmed by full gear donated mates in arenas and bg-s. Just wake up mate your in a dreamworld :). Also GS ruining the game totally. I dont get an invite cuz of my gs meanwhile ik tacs, i have discord etc. I have only time for pugs and 80% of pugs stick to gs req and dont invite me. Meanwhile the bro with donated items has a gs and can go down to wipe the whole raid. Im not against the coin shop but it would be enough till TK and Merci or maybe Venge.

you call pvp toxic beacsue you seen Glaives at 1500?lmfao!guess what?i came from a TBC server thats 10 years old and the day i hit 70 i started doing arena and guess what i seen?i seen full s3 and s4 players and some with warglives at 1500 yet i still got my gear...guess whats that called?privet servers!at some point everyone will have bis gear sorry you cant handle that.

matter of fact i did 2's last week and i think i seen 1 warglaive rogue who was bad and we ended up going 9-1 without discord as pally warrior and then as a green geared hunter warrior. to be honest i dont even really care much for 2's i prefer 5's and rbgs but i have not been doing 5's lately and guess what?theirs even less rogues in 5's. so i dont buy people cant get rating crap cause of warglives at 1500. if its that bad q dodge them or play another bracket.

"Just wake up this is not because ppl are lazy to play TBC and wanna go casual gaming"
    had a guy i was playing 5's with last season his entire guild quit and went to wrath to raid beacsue they could not handle SWP.

" Ppl got bored of being farmed by full gear donated mates in arenas and bg-s. Just wake up mate your in a dreamworld"
    you are a troll! how can anyone get farmed by "fully geared donated mates"? wtf does that even mean?you mean people bought bis gear and farmed your ***?well guess what?that cant be true beacsue bis gear like s4 and swp is not even in the shop. so what you got farmed by was someone better that earned there gear cause they cant buy it,yet. LMFAO at you!

"Also GS ruining the game totally"
    gear score?yeah that is wrath babys being just that wrath babys!and i agree its dumb and has no place in game but if you cant get a raid spot i would tell you to l2p and/ or find a new guild. what spec do you play?what class?do you play a class/spec that is in demand for raiding?and fyi i see pugs for heroics all day as well as pugs lookign for people for raids like kara. if you cant land in something like that and your guild will not take you to a raid the problem is not gear its you.

"Im not against the coin shop but it would be enough till TK and Merci or maybe Venge"
    im not even sure what that means or what your trying to say? s2 gear aka merc has been in thr shop for over a year and s3 gear "veng" has been in the shop for months, s4 and swp is not in the shop. yet people like you troll the froums about it.. so tell me why is the population going down is s4 and swp gear is not in the shop?you think/claim that 8k+ people quit because of warglaives?lmfao!

7. you call pvp toxic beacsue you seen Glaives at 1500?lmfao!guess what?i came from a TBC server thats 10 years old and the day i hit 70 i started doing arena and guess what i seen?i seen full s3 and s4 players and some with warglives at 1500 yet i still got my gear...guess whats that called?privet servers!at some point everyone will have bis gear sorry you cant handle that.

matter of fact i did 2's last week and i think i seen 1 warglaive rogue who was bad and we ended up going 9-1 without discord as pally warrior and then as a green geared hunter warrior. to be honest i dont even really care much for 2's i prefer 5's and rbgs but i have not been doing 5's lately and guess what?theirs even less rogues in 5's. so i dont buy people cant get rating crap cause of warglives at 1500. if its that bad q dodge them or play another bracket.

"Just wake up this is not because ppl are lazy to play TBC and wanna go casual gaming"
    had a guy i was playing 5's with last season his entire guild quit and went to wrath to raid beacsue they could not handle SWP.

" Ppl got bored of being farmed by full gear donated mates in arenas and bg-s. Just wake up mate your in a dreamworld"
    you are a troll! how can anyone get farmed by "fully geared donated mates"? wtf does that even mean?you mean people bought bis gear and farmed your ***?well guess what?that cant be true beacsue bis gear like s4 and swp is not even in the shop. so what you got farmed by was someone better that earned there gear cause they cant buy it,yet. LMFAO at you!

"Also GS ruining the game totally"
    gear score?yeah that is wrath babys being just that wrath babys!and i agree its dumb and has no place in game but if you cant get a raid spot i would tell you to l2p and/ or find a new guild. what spec do you play?what class?do you play a class/spec that is in demand for raiding?and fyi i see pugs for heroics all day as well as pugs lookign for people for raids like kara. if you cant land in something like that and your guild will not take you to a raid the problem is not gear its you.

"Im not against the coin shop but it would be enough till TK and Merci or maybe Venge"
    im not even sure what that means or what your trying to say? s2 gear aka merc has been in thr shop for over a year and s3 gear "veng" has been in the shop for months, s4 and swp is not in the shop. yet people like you troll the froums about it.. so tell me why is the population going down is s4 and swp gear is not in the shop?you think/claim that 8k+ people quit because of warglaives?lmfao!
    8K ppl have finished playing cuz they are lazy. I stopped because community is toxic. This is a p2w server deal with it or go and true i went on another server even i donated money in the past on wrath realms. (notbuying shm) There are privates out there without shop offering fair playing :). Lot of ppl wouldnt quit if only TK and merci or venges would be available at the shop. Guess what my whole guild was a PvP guild and 28 ppl went to play on another server after Glave has been released. Fun is my mate has dropped glaives, and pl per spit on him at OG cuz its obvious he buyed it too :). Ye i saw ppl several times spitting on him, rofl on him and saying why do you only have 1 glaive :D. WHat is this if not a toxic community, and there are many other issues. I didnt say there are no helpfull and kind ppl on the server. For example i had the same opinion like you with wrath realms and ye its harder so lot of filthy casuals stop but for me was scary to see this in the last 6 weeks on sundays. 7k-6,5k-5,5k-4,5k-4k-yesterday 3,4k. What I think is ppl who didnt donate left the realm and went to other where they can play more fairly. Your right, rue story 8k left in 1 year and then 2-3,5k in 6 weeks. THat was a faster drop so it has something behind it.

Yes hype goes own everybody comes and then quit for some reason but loosing 12k player is a failed server project somewhere and you cant blame the ppl who are saying damn i want to climb for brutals, damn i want to feel to be pride to had that trinket and so on. Outland just doesnt offer this anymore. ANd TBC players need this, the TBC generation need is. At least i need it and i had no chance for it on Outland. Im sad, the server has given so much and the gms give us a nice scripted server. Why im sad is to see a legendary project fails this way. It was legendary it was once in a lifetime to see that tons of ppl being hyped. It would be nice to save at least 5-6k ppl and change the business project and saying oh guys sorry but we wont put glaives, swp loots, and brutals on the shop.

Im no hater and no troll i had serious work in my chars with full proffs, tons of days of play and so on. Im just sad and disappointed thats all. ( See my post about "low pop and the haters"? Well things got even worse after it what changed my thoughts about the realm.)
    Edited: December 30, 2018

8. If warglaive rogs are a issue for you then you are playing on the wrong arena bracket.
    By all means you shouldn't play 2s. It's a unbalanced bracket in TBC with only a handful comps beeing viable in the higher rating.
    Instead you should only queue 5s which gives anyway more arena points. Rogs are significant weaker in 5s while underdogs such as hpala, destro lock or ele shami shine in this bracket.

About p2win:
    When it comes to PvP then Wotlk has much more of a p2win issue than TBC because highend PvE items are required to be strong in PvP.
    In TBC you can wear exclusively PvP gear and you are fine. You just need to do BGs and arena. You don't have to spent a dime for cash shop gear in TBC.
    In Wotlk you are forced to buy all these overtuned PvE offparts from the shop unless you are lucky enough to have a guild that carries you through ICC/RS 25 hc.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

9. If warglaive rogs are a issue for you then you are playing on the wrong arena bracket.
    By all means you shouldn't play 2s. It's a unbalanced bracket in TBC with only a handful comps beeing viable in the higher rating.
    Instead you should only queue 5s which gives anyway more arena points. Rogs are significant weaker in 5s while underdogs such as hpala, destro lock or ele shami shine in this bracket.

About p2win:
    When it comes to PvP then Wotlk has much more of a p2win issue than TBC because highend PvE items are required to be strong in PvP.
    In TBC you can wear exclusively PvP gear and you are fine. You just need to do BGs and arena. You don't have to spent a dime for cash shop gear in TBC.
    In Wotlk you are forced to buy all these overtuned PvE offparts from the shop unless you are lucky enough to have a guild that carries you through ICC/RS 25 hc.
    Your right mate, ty for the advice! We will think on it. What about 3s on Out atm?

10. 8K ppl have finished playing cuz they are lazy. I stopped because community is toxic. This is a p2w server deal with it or go and true i went on another server even i donated money in the past on wrath realms. (notbuying shm) There are privates out there without shop offering fair playing :). Lot of ppl wouldnt quit if only TK and merci or venges would be available at the shop. Guess what my whole guild was a PvP guild and 28 ppl went to play on another server after Glave has been released. Fun is my mate has dropped glaives, and pl per spit on him at OG cuz its obvious he buyed it too :). Ye i saw ppl several times spitting on him, rofl on him and saying why do you only have 1 glaive :D. WHat is this if not a toxic community, and there are many other issues. I didnt say there are no helpfull and kind ppl on the server. For example i had the same opinion like you with wrath realms and ye its harder so lot of filthy casuals stop but for me was scary to see this in the last 6 weeks on sundays. 7k-6,5k-5,5k-4,5k-4k-yesterday 3,4k. What I think is ppl who didnt donate left the realm and went to other where they can play more fairly. Your right, rue story 8k left in 1 year and then 2-3,5k in 6 weeks. THat was a faster drop so it has something behind it.

Yes hype goes own everybody comes and then quit for some reason but loosing 12k player is a failed server project somewhere and you cant blame the ppl who are saying damn i want to climb for brutals, damn i want to feel to be pride to had that trinket and so on. Outland just doesnt offer this anymore. ANd TBC players need this, the TBC generation need is. At least i need it and i had no chance for it on Outland. Im sad, the server has given so much and the gms give us a nice scripted server. Why im sad is to see a legendary project fails this way. It was legendary it was once in a lifetime to see that tons of ppl being hyped. It would be nice to save at least 5-6k ppl and change the business project and saying oh guys sorry but we wont put glaives, swp loots, and brutals on the shop.

Im no hater and no troll i had serious work in my chars with full proffs, tons of days of play and so on. Im just sad and disappointed thats all. ( See my post about "low pop and the haters"? Well things got even worse after it what changed my thoughts about the realm.)
    wow i really dont know wtf your talking about?and mos tof what you talk about is off the wall stuff.

"I stopped because community is toxic. This is a p2w server deal with it or go and true i went on another server even i donated money in the past on wrath realms"
    yes alot of trolls on this server and almost all of them are wrath players like yourself.....you have np buying items from a cash shop for wrath but on TBC you do?

"Lot of ppl wouldnt quit if only TK and merci or venges would be available at the shop"
    for the 2nd time s4 and swp gear is not on the shop atm and when they did add warglives the pop was no were near 12 or even 8k, so why did they all leave?

like i said i think your issue is a l2p one and like my last post i told you to run a different bracket if you cant get past 1500 in 2's or 3's.. im not even going to try to respond to the rest of your post as i would be repeating myself.

11. Your right mate, ty for the advice! We will think on it. What about 3s on Out atm?
    like i told you already.... and if your such a good player and know everything how in hell do you not know this all ready?how do you not know the state of 2's 3's and 5's?yet you tell me that no one can get past 1500 beacsue of rogues? what class and spec do you play?you said you could not get into raids beacsue of gear score?what class and spec and gear do you have?
    Edited: December 31, 2018

12. Answer is clear.. Wipe the Outland and restart it with no donate 5x Xp rate.. Pop will increase for sure.. What you gonna lose, just give it a try :D

13. Personally, I don't see an issue of a cash shop, but then again I am PvE player and really never do BG's or Arena. I can see there might be issues regarding the twisting level of competition, due to donaters having gear in lower arena bracket they shouldn't have, But hey it's competitive, it will never be a straight up fight.

Now from a PvE players view, I think one of the main reasons population is down, is due to the removal of attunements and Heroic keys at Honored.

A fresh level 70 normally had to farm revered rep for key and then attunement questlines + Heroics to unlock T5, then beat both T5 end-bosses to unlock T6. There was a progressional journey to the expansion.

Yes, there are issues in regards to recruitment for T5 and T6 running guilds and Alts is somewhat harder to gear, but the longevity of the server was preserved.

Now a days, you hit lvl 70, farm Heroics + T4 + ZA for 3 - 6 weeks, get recruited into a SWP or T6 running guild. Get carried in MH and somewhat BT, obtaining T6 gear and buying T6'ish BoJ gear and bum you are now in a SWP progression or farming guild.

Depending on your level of self-masochism you farm SWP for X amount of months, before your sick of it and quit the server.

The result is that you skipped progressing 50-60% of the raiding content and burned out a lot faster than if you had to "walk the path"

I know it's Blizz-like to remove the attunements and lowering the requirement for obtaining BoJ's, but Blizzard did that so people could experience the content before WotLK hit.
    Outland doesn't have an expansion around the corner. It is locked in time and therefore adding all the "catch-up mechanics" and lowering the "entry barrier" makes very little sense to me at least.

Just my 2-cents.

14. @saradra
    But look on Wotlk. It's the same and Icecrown is still success.
    You skip naxx and ulduar entirely and do straight away ToC and ICC.
    I don't think the removal of attunements is a problem.
    Imo rather the opposite is the case,
    TBC is still too grindy.

I would be all for a reimplementation of a arena-tournament like TBC realm which has cross-realm PvP with Outland.
    All the pvpers that don't enjoy these endless honor and gold farm could play there.

First 12