1. You must obtain better gear! weird things

I geard up for rdf hc and was able to go FoS hc and PoS hc using rdf! Now i have a little bit better geat then it was when i did those dungeons, but i cant join even normal versions of them via rdf! Tried put off/on gear one by one, relog etc. What is this, and how to fix it?

Just found out that it s a problem with item. Nevermelting ice Crystal. Bugged or smth.
    Edited: December 22, 2018 Reason: Solved

2. I have the same problem on Icecrown.

How did you fix it? When you unequip the Nevermelting Ice Crystal you can queue in dungeon finder again?

3. Well, no, i cant. Probably it because without that trinket my average ilvl is lower that it has to be. I equipped another trinket with ilvl 200 and now i can use dungeon finder. Btw u can equip Ice Crystal after you join the group)

4. In my case it was a problem with how I equip my rings. Sounds a bit funny, but as far as I can tell the better ring always has to be in lower ring-slot.
    ilvl 200 eipc ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 200 rar ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... don't work in dungeon finder
    ilvl 200 rar ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 200 epic ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... work in dungeon finder
    ilvl 219 eipc ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 200 epic ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... don't work in dungeon finder
    ilvl 200 eipc ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 219 rar ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... work in dungeon finder
    ilvl 245 eipc ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 200 epic ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... don't work in dungeon finder
    ilvl 200 eipc ring in upper ring-slot + ilvl 245 rar ring in lower ring-slot = FoS, PoS,... work in dungeon finder