1. In-Game Invasions?

What are your opinions guys?

My personal experience;
    today I spent 6 hours farming invasions with several different groups 0 badges dropped to me.
    gm said rates will be updated by 50% and only increase chance to actually drop badges which i guess didnt happen or if it did I just wasn't lucky.
    Second thing I believe mobs are way too strong as it takes 40 ppl to kill them to only have a chance to get that one-two badges.

2. most of the mobs are way too hard or just easy with wayyyy too much HP.
    and i didnt see any items after over an hour. i guess farming heroics would be faster way to earn badges. but this supposedly can drop other items too, none of which i got to see

the dps event was pretty laughable, whoever gets the best group wins, with no time to respec or get consumables [which were allowed] but i guess some people had thought it was fun

also the bad santa inside hyjal seemed like it was just impossible or required a t6 or at least high t5 guild with ranged dps who were smart at killing webs so idk i think its way overtuned personally especially for an optional christmas event that is just supposed to be fun and doable for the average t4 player imo idk if its supposed to be geared toward higher end t6 players since its located inside hyjal

the recurring theme is that all the mobs have way too much hp
    Edited: December 23, 2018

3. I had a great day farming yesterday, 50 badges in a 3-4 hours.

4. UPDATE: New Feedback

Positive experience, farmed a lot of badges with good group we just cc'd mobs. New loot system is saysfying 50% chance to actually give 2 is totally fair. So literally every 2nd-3rd dropped tonight.

5. Making adds cc immune what a **** show this event is - barely worth it when you could just zerg boss for badges and now you make it harder?? Great job Warmane

6. As a holiday event, now the invasion event is even more anti-holiday.
    Yea I know Christmas is over, but changing it at this point is just more ugly.

7. Total failure, let's be honest.. Last years event was excellent.. this years event was just a complete farse. Might aswell have not existed.

8. Day 2 of no one running the winter event since you made them immune to cc? Do you guys even care? What a ****show

9. If I may make a suggestion the event now needs to be tuned a bit. In two groups today we wiped a few times and then people just left. The immunity to CC is part of the issue. I understand that it should not be zerg mentality but for a fun badge event being immune to CC really kills it for many groups. Since a lot of players just leave if they die/wipe and many do not want to actually attempt using mechanics.

I am geared and go for fun, but a lot of people attempting to get badges are fresh 70s or lowered geared. Not being able to CC adds, to some respect, destroys the chances for a lot of these players.

Thanks for taking the time to read!