1. Warlock green fire scenario

I have posted this in bugtracker but.. we all know they're never read especially when it has to do with this specific scenario, no pun intended.

SO.... when you go to click on Jubeka's mark on the black temple doors to "enter the black temple" and start the scenario, it doesn't do anything.

I have heard that this quest has not been do-able for a very long time, someone mentioned even during Molten it was still never fixed. And I was recently told, May 16th of this year, that it's being tested by QA and will be released when they "green light" it. This was 7 months ago.

There are a lot of warlocks dying to do this quest and the fact that even after YEARS of this still not being able to complete is unacceptable. I don't care if MoP is such a low priority because everyone else loves BC and WOTLK which makes the devs more focused on those. A lot of people love MoP too and this server is the best one out there even with all the bugs it has. The laziness has gotta stop with Frostwolf. Please, I beg you. Finish whatever else there is to be finished with the scenario and release it. There seriously cannot be that much more to test out with it.

And if by "testing" that means someone actually doing the whole scenario, and realizing its too hard therefore they think it's still bugged which I really hope is not the case, because the scenario is supposed to be hard at the end with fighting Kenrethad. I just hope the testers actually played MoP when it was current and remember how to do the fight instead of being completely new to it and just think that its too hard cuz its bugged and don't realize that it's supposed to be hard only because they probably just don't know the fight which, god forbid, could be the reason why this is taking forever. *shrug* Just sayin. I'll volunteer to test it, if that's how it works here... Idk.

2. you can clearly see in changelog they fixed scenario for the last quest of green fire questline, I was curious why would they fix mobs and their spells if the instance is still bugged and apparently it's not bugged but simply closed. why? because they can.

3. Completely agree. This needs to be up and running ASAP. Stop being lazy, Warmane.