1. Maybe an unpopular opinion, but the EOF events were fine by me, aslong as you had a decent group you could farm 1 item a day, considering you are not playing all the time.

As for the chain quest, I must say i was displeased due to the rewards being non-existant.

2. It was good for me, bought tons of primos cheap, will get huge profit in the future.

3. It was good for me, bought tons of primos cheap, will get huge profit in the future.
    Like everyone else then? ...oh wait, then the primos will just be down in price continously for like a year.

4. Good event, saved me a month of time, completed my T10 set, I notice some maps seem to drop more than others, got about 50 emblems in blasted lands in 2 hours, but only 12 in Hillsbrad foothills.

5. Actually i quite enjoyed event. Frost badges and curiosity made me to search for raid group. I found one that farmed Evelyn forest. Things gets interested after zone swap to dusk wood, west fall and deadwind pass. We had to go to deadwind pass because westfall and duskwood were allready farmed...

we entered deadwind pass and had legendary 1 hour open world pvp with horde raids :D din't had this much fun in long time in world of warcraft. :D

First 12