1. EOF farm event is bad

do some bout it

2. That's very unabridged, I bet everyone knows what exactly you mean.

3. Consider this: it isn't meant for you greedy bastards to gear 11 alts in 2 days, it's meant to have the people play something new other than ICC/RS/TOC, a boss with new tactics and also get some nice rewards along side it.

Think about how you celebrate at home, if you do. I don't expect parents to buy me a car and an apartment each year, it's not all about wealth. Don't be greedy.

4. the bigger issue is primordial saronite value is going to tank hard
    im glad most of my wealth is stored in other assets

5. Alien invasion event is bad, to few bosses for 12k people just played it and its frustrating

6. Alien invasion event is bad, to few bosses for 12k people just played it and its frustrating
    So don't do it. Problem solved.

7. so don't do it. Problem solved.
    but muh free emblems! Thu humanity!

8. Where can I read something about this event? I have no idea what it is. :D

9. Where can I read something about this event? I have no idea what it is. :D
    dude ppl keep talking about it and I have no idea where it is or how to even play it... anyone knows?

10. Yeah,its nothing close to what it used to be few years ago..i respect your opinions guys,so do the same and dont jump on me saying that if i dont like it i should do it,i'm just expressing my opinion I know if i dont like it i shouldnt.

11. Yeah,its nothing close to what it used to be few years ago..i respect your opinions guys,so do the same and dont jump on me saying that if i dont like it i should do it,i'm just expressing my opinion I know if i dont like it i shouldnt.
    What part of the event was better a few years ago?

12. What part of the event was better a few years ago?
    I guess he means the WG snowman farm, where the snowmen were numerous and emblems were plenty.
    Or he means the cow level, which was fun, but with too OP rewards.

13. I guess he means the WG snowman farm, where the snowmen were numerous and emblems were plenty.
    Or he means the cow level, which was fun, but with too OP rewards.
    During snowman event there were many crybabies as well crying about frost damage griefing.
    It does not matter how hard and deep you plan the event, there are always some people to dislike it.

14. Yes lets go back to wintergrasp. Id love to see them cry on the forum after the multiboxers brutally massacre them

12 Last