1. [WotLK] PvP Mutilate Rogue

Hello everyone.

Im playing Mutilate Rogue in PvP and im in love with it. Just want to know few questions to improve myself. What kind of gems should i use? Especially wandering between arp or ap. And what kind of gear should i use, what should be PvE and which gear should stay PvP? Just looking for the best comp from experienced players.

Thank you in advance.

2. if u play casual envenom spec than attack power is what u want. u don't benefit much from armp. for eviscerate build u might get some armp but not that I'd suggest changing gems into armp. getting armp from off-set pieces is fine enough for mutilate.
    for the gear. I wouldn't suggest u going below 850 resilience. use whatever u want. there is time and place for everything.

3. Im not sure if it is worth to take offsets with arp because im really squishy.. Thats why i took almost full pvp gear with pve back, rings, neck and trinket. I think my dmg is still solid, but havent tested with arp yet.

EDIT1: There are lot of different opinions about arp on muti and is kinda confusing. One saying you need no pve gear and arp because your main source is envenom, other praise the arp for bigger muti. But one thing is sure you need a lot of resilience. And im just looking for the most optimal gear setup to get the most out of everything.

EDIT2: I mostly replaced PvP gear which lack of agility for PvE ones + to get some hit rating and dmg.
    Edited: December 31, 2018

4. either u play envenom or eviscerate. eviscerate is kind of weak compared to envenom. It got nerfed hard on 335. it was real good on 333 and earlier patches tho. gotta mention I love playing eviscerate in duels so I can blind/gouge and "combat sap" without getting my cc broken by deadly poison.

get 5% hit. u dont need more. on my gear I lose 720 attack power to gain 360 armor penetration rating. which is losing bit more than 100 of my weapon damage to gain approx 23% armor penetration. also consider that things like Garrote, Rupture and deadly poison benefit heavily from attack power. and if u play envenom than remember that envenom is poison damage (it goes thru armor) and it also rely's, heavily, on how much power u have.

consider all things. test it out. see what YOU prefer. It's the best way to do it.