1. Trying to find BiS

Hey people, I hope someone can help me calculate here. I'm trying to get the best in slot gear for battlegrounds, making sure it fits my aggressive playstyle. I'm currently playing with the following gear:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Is there any way I can still improve my gear? I'd like to stay above 750 resilience, since I just prefer to play a bit more aggressive and up front. I know I could change the ashens verdict ring into the frostbrood sapphire one if I was a draenei, but as an orc Id miss the hit. Perhaps something about the talents I'm using even?
    For clarification I use the BM spec with two pieces of t5 gear to solo some content, not for anything else. The MM spec is my usual.

2. Concerning your gear.... erm your Necklace is dog****

3. If I wanna ramp up some bg I go 0 resilience with either ravager pet or just a wolf and have at least a ret or some healer with me. Yet if you wanna play it with high resi aka 750 resi I suggest you skipping the 10 agi + 15 stam gems for more damage or resilience, take a second pve trinket, put on helmet tier 10.9 and shoulders 10.9 with chest and hands pvp, legs either the ones u already have or the pvp ones and gem max resi without hurting your gem bonuses (for red slots you'd take a 10 agi + 10 resi gem). Dunno with how much you would end up with. If its below 750 resi go with the pvp legs. And ye the necklace is bad. Just from a stat pov for pvp its best to take the rimetooth pendant heroic. If you lack resilience though you can easily take the 264 pvp neck instead.

4. Hey Homerjay! I love your videos man. Thanks for the response. I think I'll get the necklace you're talking about and the head and shoulders pve. I was just wondering if two pve pieces/2 pve pieces would still be better (neglecting set bonuses). But thanks for the tips! I'll look out for it (:

5. To be fair there is no BiS gear/setup.

I used to run around 800 resil back in 2014 molten days. These days I run around 450 resil.
    Some ppl like the steady 950-1K resil. It's all about how comfy you are with your Hunter.. Some insecure Hunters even spec for Stamina Incr. in the SV. I think it's a useless talent spent but hey the guy likes it like this.

I would suggest you to test your stuff around etc then judge by yourself