1. All the responses, translated into short form sound like "git gud". Are there any alternatives?)
    Haven't seen one.

2. ^
    just leave like i did. f this decision rly, they did not even ask us, they did not post any dev manifesto on this question so they "know better" apparently; keep in mind lord isnt making them any money. get a gf, get some more free time, stay longer at gym, read a book and suddenly life feels more right

3. Clearly, there is no reason left for someone in Lordaeron to do pvp
    Still waiting for xrealm to stop so that i can play again

4. So lordearon players never have geared players in their team, its always against them huh?

5. So lordearon players never have geared players in their team, its always against them huh?
    There are two camps - crying forum kids and playing the game boys. Second ones do love Xrealm feature or neutral at max.
    I believe all thse crying forum kids belong to alliance side, cause right before Xrealm implementation you were able to log alliance and farm horde players nonstop due to faction pvp orientation disbalance and pvp online difference.

Now lordaeron players are able to:
    1. Get shorter ques.
    2. Experience Alterac Valley
    3. Experience Isle of Concuest
    4. Horde players especially now have a chance to fight against geared alliance scrubs while teamed with geared Icecrown horde players.

If you want to see how battlegrounds were there before Xrealm - look at lordaeron wintergrasp, horde side is always cornered and graveyard farmed. Much fun such blizzlike never forget.
    So due to ingame feedback from ballsy lordaeron players you can easy neglect these forum crying kids - **** them.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

6. Wow so many social justice warriors around here lol.
    1.5k rated boys sure can talk these days.
    This is not about who wins more or who has more donators on the team it's about the fact that you merged a realm where you can't donate for a gear with a real where you can donate for one. Personally I find that offending. It's an insult to all those people who came to play on Lord cause they wanted to earn their gear and not be bothered with people that just buy it. The truth is that bgs were kinda inactive for the most part of the day and that most of the top rated teams play dodgecraft in 2s and avoid all the top rated teams they probably can't beat but that still does not mean it was right to implement Xrealm. Maybe for one the staff could have done a much better job promoting Lord like they did before, but hey that's just my opinion I'm not calling anyone. This will for sure decrease Lords population ( hope I'm wrong but it all indicates it will ).
    Lets just enjoy playing arenas while we can till that gets Xrealmed too.
    Most of the top rated players on Lord disagree with that and could leave the realm if it does get.
    But I guess asking community's opinion is not something that's done around here.
    Cheers boys and grills!

7. Wow so many social justice warriors around here lol.
    1.5k rated boys sure can talk these days.
    This is not about who wins more or who has more donators on the team it's about the fact that you merged a realm where you can't donate for a gear with a real where you can donate for one. Personally I find that offending. It's an insult to all those people who came to play on Lord cause they wanted to earn their gear and not be bothered with people that just buy it. The truth is that bgs were kinda inactive for the most part of the day and that most of the top rated teams play dodgecraft in 2s and avoid all the top rated teams they probably can't beat but that still does not mean it was right to implement Xrealm. Maybe for one the staff could have done a much better job promoting Lord like they did before, but hey that's just my opinion I'm not calling anyone. This will for sure decrease Lords population ( hope I'm wrong but it all indicates it will ).
    Most of the top rated players on Lord disagree with that and could leave the realm if it does get.
    But I guess asking community's opinion is not something that's done around here.
    Cheers boys and grills!
    /wave /bye /laugh

8. The truth is that bgs were kinda inactive for the most part of the day and that most of the top rated teams play dodgecraft in 2s and avoid all the top rated teams they probably can't beat but that still does not mean it was right to implement Xrealm.
    "You ruined our inactive pvp"

What exactly are you enjoying ?
    Meeting the same two teams over and over ?

9. "You ruined our inactive pvp"

What exactly are you enjoying ?
    Meeting the same two teams over and over ?
    If you did play any arenas on Lord you'd know it's not really like that. Even so, you win some you lose some, how can that not be fun. But sure have it your way. People that get into others pants are usually the ones that do best in life ;)
    Also I did not mean to say that they are completely inactive, they happen but the que time is a bit more than usual.
    Weird is that nobody considered implementing Xrealm rdf since that's quite more inactive than the bgs are.

10. Even so, you win some you lose some, how can that not be fun.
    Six months ago we met the same team 7 times in a row above 1600 rating.
    Diversity was dead if you are not low raiting and you play outside of arena flush period.

Since then population dwindled, so i imagine how current Lordaeron arenas are boring novadays.

they happen but the que time is a bit more than usual.
    NA time - completely dead
    Europe morning - almost dead with rare warsong happening per few hours
    Que times were decent only in peak europe time, still you have to sit in rbg ques for 30+ minutes, specific ones dead.
    AV and IoC were nonexistant or closed immediately due to low amount of players.
    As proof i saw million old lordaeron players getting "Av perfection" right after Xrealm implementation.

There is only one reason you can unbiasedly complain - Icecrown multiboxers, but at this very moment they are lurking Wintegrasp.
    Edited: December 30, 2018

11. It's still wrong tho. It won't help to increase the population but quite the opposite.

12. Hi, I’m Lordaeron player and I stop to play here due to unfair xrealm bg.

13. Still waiting for xrealm to stop so that i can play again
    No queue pop due to lack of Lord players - No bg play
    Refuse to queue with Icecrown players - No bg play

Explain, like I'm five, what's the difference here?

they did not even ask us
    They should?
    Edited: December 31, 2018

14. Hi, I’m Lordaeron player and I stop to play here due to unfair xrealm bg.
    Hey I'm Lordaeron Player, Today we are back to ol' Cahulawassee villagers "King of The Hill" 18 men fistfights?
    Bg's end becourse not players enough. just experienced 2vs2 at AB and so on... NOT CROSSREALM.
    Crossrealm feature is why i'm back here., at first place you know.
    Ppl who whine about Crossrealm are the ones who have very high horses and social status, they afraid it may not last after crossrealm. Scared ones.
    Earned, or carried? ;D

I am nothing but average BG runner and i know it. Only this bad state of Lordaeron BG's makes me feel i'm sometimes much better than i really am :D

-Sibe-

First 1234 ... Last