1. 2 types of ppl here:

Those that dont pvp but complain about it

Those that pvp and are happy about it

2. It would be nice if comments against crossrealm includes a signature of the charachter ingame, who is suffering.

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-
    Edited: December 31, 2018

3. Im a lord player and did both, pvp and pve, but now i see no fkin reason to do neither, its not fun to grind your *** for good gear and than get globaled by 6.8k gs icecrown donors everytime i join bg. Your point about only pve players complaining is stupid. Since the xrealm i see like half of the original pvp population here. Not to mention for some reason addons dont work since crossrealm. But im just imagining things i suppose thats why most ppl i know moved to different not to be named wotlk server.

Tourisover

4. I have been doing some Bg games past 2-3 days and all Lordearon players i see are around 20-23k hp and very bad geared, so they die in pretty much 1 hit.
    Lordearon is on Wrathfull progression for pretty long time now, how come there is no one geared doing Bg?

5. I asked a few players from Lordareon realm how they feel about crossrealm Bgs and they all loved it.
    Therefore stop crying and GIT GUD!!!

6. Im a lord player and did both, pvp and pve, but now i see no fkin reason to do neither, its not fun to grind your *** for good gear and than get globaled by 6.8k gs icecrown donors everytime i join bg. Your point about only pve players complaining is stupid. Since the xrealm i see like half of the original pvp population here. Not to mention for some reason addons dont work since crossrealm. But im just imagining things i suppose thats why most ppl i know moved to different not to be named wotlk server.

Tourisover
    BIG Respect to you Tourisover, first brave one took off the mask.
    True. many PvE players moved to another sever. I made charachter there too. NO PVP AT ALL for 80's.
    In my opinion, Icecrown activity is the only hope for global worldwide WotLK BG's atm. Pros and cons yeah. BG's!

I believe we all agree (included Icecrown players) the Shadowmourne issue. Too hard for Lordaeron players. Too many players have one at Icecrown.
    I've spoked for PvP pre Wrathfull season weapons lack... and actual 1800 arena rating for lowest ilv Wrathfull weapon illusion here Lordaeron.
    I see as BG runner perspective very unfair here, that we can't obtain even these progressive seasons Furious and relentless weapons like Icecrown players with few votepoints. But like i said before this topic i'm ok with that fact. I just don't gear for raids only for the freakin' bow. 232 ilv dungeon bow is ok for me. Still prefer my Lordaeron lowbie hunter over my Icecrown BiS x BiS :)

For me unfair/unbalance is only about the weapons Lordaeron vs. Icecrown players can or can't obtain.
    This is hardcore realm with hardcore BG's :)

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-
    Edited: December 31, 2018

7. imo crossrealm is a big step forward. I hoped they would merge arena aswell but that probably needs more time etc.
    My view might be a little scewed because in my case there is no gear difference.
    However can very much understand why ppl get mad when they are against opponents that literally get every piece of gear handed to them and if they dont want to do anything just buy the items they need. ICC is easy even on Lordaeron. git gud indeed

-Harrk-

8. ICC is easy even on Lordaeron.
    I'll check the place maby someday in future, but since 2011 i've been busy and so much fun here Molten/Warmane BG's, i've only done my stairs rep farms for the rings :D

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-

9. I would suggest you play ranged dps/heal as they don't even need PvP gear in bgs you can function in PvE gear so long as u have a frontline.

10. I would suggest you play ranged dps/heal as they don't even need PvP gear in bgs you can function in PvE gear so long as u have a frontline.
    It doesn't work like that

11. I would suggest you play ranged dps/heal as they don't even need PvP gear in bgs you can function in PvE gear so long as u have a frontline.
    In many cases players just ignore the "frontline" Warriors, ret Palas and DK's and literally passing by to kill healer, or full PvE very hard hitting hunter. PUG Frontline is often too busy to follow the game. Full PvE healer is very much dead healer. PvE BiS ranged MM hunters rule charts with personal PvP resilience stacked healers, all buffs on (Icecrown BiS experiences), otherwise rogues eats them alive.I must admit good holy pala is very hard to kill, if impossible by one man. But as you know It's not necessary to always kill, just interrupt heals. And sometimes there are too many healers, who heal the other healers... so happens :D
    Edited: January 1, 2019

12. That is the case if people are smart but alas the majority of players are not. Besides most rdps have a way to peel off them self at least once but in any case playing as a lowbie/low resilience melee is not viable in the icecrown meta you'll be dead before you can finish saying the word help. Thought I would give some helpful advice to people here instead of the "reeee shadowmourne" discussion taking place
    Edited: January 2, 2019

13. That is the case if people are smart but alas the majority of players are not. Besides most rdps have a way to peel off them self at least once but in any case playing as a lowbie/low resilience melee is not viable in the icecrown meta you'll be dead before you can finish saying the word help. Thought I would give some helpful advice to people here instead of the "reeee shadowmourne" discussion taking place
    No big difference with my1400+ resilience set on (Icecrown) vs. no resilience at all against 2-5 SMournes storms. Rogues get frustrating is big positive plus :D Discussion of Shadowmourne is inevitable though may not change anything.

Your advice is helpful, as i wrote "happens". And working even better maby if you are in preformed group. But very hard against premade. I am not right or wrong, just my personal opinions. Often full bull**** :D
    Edited: January 2, 2019

14. I can absolutely agree with Sibe about "no pvp on other realms" - I leveled a character on Sunwell only to find out that getting basic pvp gear is near impossible due to barely anyone queing, and if they do, its still funny (Its not normal that a 3k warlock can top dps, even if the class was made for that). I believe cross-realm is the single best thing which could have happened to BGs here, I'd leave the moment if "beta" stage of this would end without cross-realm BGs being implemented as a full feature. On Lordaeron, there was absolutely no reason to play Battlegrounds at this stage, and as a new player to WoW (this is my first lvl 80 character) I'd love to experience it full - with Icecrown PvP there's AV all day. Whereas on Lord as ally, 70% of the BGs were faceroll wins, the other 30% were losses because we normally didn't have a tactic, no need if most of your opponents are 4k people - to the point that as a warlock I could walk into the face of a DK and still win. Icecrown PvP is defo more challenging and rewarding. I can understand that palying a melee is much more frustrating and challenging, but my experience is that in a usual wsg there isn't more than 2 SM's in each team. Of course being one of the best geared warriors on Lordaeron, and turning into being "just a player" might be a bad feeling, but seriously - what was the point in joining a Lordaeron battleground? Definitely not challenging yourself. I am at least geared enough to kill anybody with the exception of maybe a 6.7k DK, and I paly the right class (little is the actual difference when you are being pummeled as a warlock with a Bryntroll, a Glorenzeng, or an SM - best if you aren't pummeled at all.)

I have been doing some Bg games past 2-3 days and all Lordearon players i see are around 20-23k hp and very bad geared, so they die in pretty much 1 hit.
    Lordearon is on Wrathfull progression for pretty long time now, how come there is no one geared doing Bg?
    For that, I could say I won quite a few BGs for the horde, and I'd point out there are quite a few undergeared players on Icecrown as well. Lordaeron also has a lot of gear. Plus I'd imagine lot of geared Lordaeron players left already before cross-realm was opened.

Keep up the good work, I'd like to see this cross-realm stay, it keeps me on the server (and I guess I'm not alone in this).

Best wishes,

Cecilie
    Edited: January 3, 2019

15. Plus I'd imagine lot of geared Lordaeron players left already before cross-realm was opened.

Cecilie
    It's kinda funny how players who are geared on Lordearon seem to lost all interest in BGs the moment they had to start playing againts/with other geared players. Almost seem like only reason they did BGs is to faceroll low geared people.

First 12345 ... Last