1. Damn dude you got 2.2k as a BiS armswar? Cool.
    2.2? Cant even read seems like, more like 2.5+ and there are tons of players with higher ratings then mine, so the "1800 illusion" stated by Duubadaaba is not even close to be true,in both Lordaeron and Icecrown realms. I simply linked my chars as he seems like to link someone else char. But seems like you took my answer to Duubadaaba's post in different way that i've decided to post.

MY post was just to answer to Duubadaaba which linked a random low level char from Lordaeron, which i dont even own, just cause he typed my forum name on armory.
    Edited: January 10, 2019

2. 1# Not my char
    2# Not playng on Lordaeron cause the lack of time,especially when it comes to raid/levelling
    3# http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary Highest Rating obtained with Oathbinder, SHadowmourne came just few months ago during this season
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary No clue of how to play priest,randomly doing 10 weekly for points., started from full blue/vote points trinkets.
    And several other chars i sold.

Next time, try better and link the real chars i've :)

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ron/statistics funny
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...own/statistics even more funny, donated for T2 weapons POG

If with your hunters gear you find PvP weapons to be an illusion, i feel sorry for you
    gotcha. well played huh? :D

You have Lordaeron PvP view in your comments, and you don't have charachter here? Things here really are very different vs. Icecrown in many ways.
    Icecrown have much, MUCH more players in arena queue. Here you have even troubles to find 2's opponents any rating, but flush days. It's very big difference between Lordaeron arena ratings vs. Icecrown. l'm nothing but average bg runner with average gear and average+ skills, never tried too hard arenas. It's "fighting in the box" for me. I love crossrealm BG's specially with my Lordaeron 5.7gs hunter.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    P.S if you found above charachters funny, i can't wait what you say about my main:
    - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    - Carotene -
    Edited: January 10, 2019

3. assuming that the numbers are real, this just show that wotlk playerbase isn't so interested in bg

lordaeron with 2.5k - 5k and you get 5 vs 5 bg in dead times (and this with luck)
    yeah, thats 300-500 mop server activity.
    2k mop population = bg every 5-10 minutes, this don't apply for lordaeron in peak hours xD

even buggy frostwolf when 1.5k people were standard= bg every 10 minutes

it's even more strange that some icecrown players thanks warmane for crossrealm bg because "improve bg activity".
    So you're telling me that the realm with 8k-12k population didn't have enough pvp activity by themselves?

if the point of crossrealm was to improve lordaeron bg activity, why are icecrown players the ones arguing that is a improve for lordaeron?

a lordaeron player says that doesn't enjoy playing so much vs top gear players FROM icecrown, suddenly answers FROM ICECROWN players arguing that cross bg is the eighth wonder of the world.

say things are as they are, you enjoy cross bg, that isn't wrong or something, more activity, people and blah blah blah, but stop justifying or even denying the effect of gear in a mmorpg, is just dumb.

4. assuming that the numbers are real, this just show that wotlk playerbase isn't so interested in bg

lordaeron with 2.5k - 5k and you get 5 vs 5 bg in dead times (and this with luck)
    yeah, thats 300-500 mop server activity.
    2k mop population = bg every 5-10 minutes, this don't apply for lordaeron in peak hours xD

even buggy frostwolf when 1.5k people were standard= bg every 10 minutes

it's even more strange that some icecrown players thanks warmane for crossrealm bg because "improve bg activity".
    So you're telling me that the realm with 8k-12k population didn't have enough pvp activity by themselves?

if the point of crossrealm was to improve lordaeron bg activity, why are icecrown players the ones arguing that is a improve for lordaeron?

a lordaeron player says that doesn't enjoy playing so much vs top gear players FROM icecrown, suddenly answers FROM ICECROWN players arguing that cross bg is the eighth wonder of the world.

say things are as they are, you enjoy cross bg, that isn't wrong or something, more activity, people and blah blah blah, but stop justifying or even denying the effect of gear in a mmorpg, is just dumb.
    this and this

5. Thing that can make Lord more played and alive is not make crossrealm between two totally different realms.. Best choice in my opinion is ask some good famous wow streamer for stream from Lord, or pay him for advert or try run advertisiments on google/social pages to lure new players or give old players reason to come back.. Crossrealm I do not like so much as Lord player. I am pretty sure that classic blizzlike option should be also better. Not everyones taste is tryhard boosted instances on 10 years old expansion..
    Edited: January 11, 2019 Reason: forgot something

6. If you cant be a challange for some Shadowmourne BG heroes with your gear, with ICC HC offsets and S8 .....Then you're the problem.
    Very elitist attitude for someone that donated to get their gear. I'm sure it's really easy to claim that Lordaeron players just aren't good enough while you roll around with shadowmourne...

I'm sure some *****s will buy this nonsense that BGs are actually fine and balanced now because donators are enjoying themselves. As someone who recently joined Lordaeron for both PvP and PvE I don't feel there's any point engaging in PvP now for a few reasons:

Gear is harder to obtain and less valuable: With resilience not being balanced to withstand this kind of damage, resi is fairly useless against players with donated PvE weapons. So even if you could attain a similar level of gearscore through PvP you would still be at a disadvantage.

Icecrown alliance lose 90% of BGs for some reason, I have no idea why but it seems like most of the skilled players went horde, fighting ally on Lord really is an uphill battle.

Separate issue but Wintergrasp used to be a place to go and get fights vs similar geared people, but now a multiboxer camps every game and makes it a total stomp for Horde.

I'm usually fine with weathering a bit of unfairness, I ground from 2.5k to 5.4k GS in the current BGs, but now I'm hitting a wall on how much resilience actually improves my survivability.

Basically, there's only so much unfairness that players can take. If the admins don't come up with some sort of plan to make at least 1 mode of PvP tolerable on Lordaeron then a lot of us will be abandoning it entirely.

7. Icecrown alliance lose 90% of BGs for some reason, I have no idea why but it seems like most of the skilled players went horde, fighting ally on Lord really is an uphill battle.
    Playing against Icecrown Horde did shell-shock me as well. They seem to have a 360-degree knowledge of tactics (thus better at adapting in sticky situations) and are very creative in spell utility (e.g. constant pushback in Arathi LM).

For instance, when our BGs used to be Lordaeron-exclusive, some players don't even know tactics in AV and IoC because they rarely occur. Even if the majority are well-versed of tactics, it's different from Icecrown. In AV, for instance, Icecrown players sometimes refuse to cap GYs to honor-farm and usually don't bother defending a mini-boss.

Also want to say that the thread is somewhat of a revelation...

Initially I supported cross-realm. Heck, it's the primary reason why I'm back playing actively again. I still support it, but I can now see the damage - I've noticed fewer PvP activity since cross-realm was implemented. Besides from the false wintrading bans and Bakalar's incident, cross-realm DISCOURAGES LORDAERONERS TO STAY COMPETITIVE, even though there are still alot casual PvPers.

The veterans who have worked hard to invest their gear and skills feel handicapped fighting against Icecrowners, some of whom have never paid their dues. They're not used to losing in an unfair setup.

My call to action is for newbies to take advantage of frequent BG pops to farm honor quicker. You might be dismayed of the disparity at first, but once you get better gear and more experience, I can assure you things will be easier and more fun in fact.

If we're expecting to flourish the PvP scene again, I think it's only a matter of time. I mean, world PvP was kicking spring-summer last year. Just wait for veterans to have time playing again and new blood to rise. Dare I even propose Warmane to promote in Chinese websites to take advantage of the current influx of Chinese players - majority aren't even gold farmers; alot of players have become ignorant of this stereotype (coming from an ethnic Chinese myself).
    Edited: January 20, 2019

8. Best choice in my opinion is ask some good famous wow streamer for stream from Lord, or pay him for advert or try run advertisiments on google/social pages to lure new players or give old players reason to come back...
    Warmane, unlike most private servers, aren't keen in marketing communications and social media. We prefer traditional networking and website promotion here.

Fun fact: Warmane hosted a Twitch PvP tournament in 2015 but resulted in a controversial fashion. It was during Lordaeron's launch so they were in full-campaign mode. Since then, I haven't seen Warmane actively promote their services beyond the website.

9. There is very creative idea in suggestions section, from Icecrown player. It's suggestion for Icecrown realm, so i though you meybe miss that otherwise if not mention it here in Lordaeron forum.
    It's suggestion for Solo-queue 3's (and 5's) arenas like in Blackrock realm have. Suggestion topic is for Icecrown, but i think it's perfect solution for Lordaeron realm low populated arenas and basic PvP gearing.
    I think it would be perfect idea to have Crossrealm 3's and 5's solo queue - earn ratings for basic gear. Let the 2's be competitive inside of each realm. Go check at suggestions section. I don't put the link here, it would be deleted maby again, but really the topic was for Icecrown that's why it's crucial to mention it here at Lordaeron realm forum.

- Sibe -
    Edited: January 21, 2019

10. There is very creative idea in suggestions section, from Icecrown player. It's suggestion for Icecrown realm, so i though you meybe miss that otherwise if not mention it here in Lordaeron forum.
    It's suggestion for Solo-queue 3's (and 5's) arenas like in Blackrock realm have. Suggestion topic is for Icecrown, but i think it's perfect solution for Lordaeron realm low populated arenas and basic PvP gearing.
    I think it would be perfect idea to have Crossrealm 3's and 5's solo queue - earn ratings for basic gear. Let the 2's be competitive inside of each realm. Go check at suggestions section. I don't put the link here, it would be deleted maby again, but really the topic was for Icecrown that's why it's crucial to mention it here at Lordaeron realm forum.

- Sibe -
    Well 5's is a fun bracket not really competitive one and later one it gets deleted completely on retail.
    But Xrealm solo que 3's with Xrealm 3's is a golden idea everyone would approve.
    Let 2's be within the realm.
    Where do we vote on that idea 😁

11. I really don't get the intense moaning around the crossrealm. Tbh i'm downloading the game right now, i plan on rolling Horde to Lordaeron since it there are no queues + less donators.
    ex-rank1 2s 3s multitimes in Molten Ragnaros and i don't even care about playing vs more geared people, since you have these ppl in your team aswell.
    Just enjoy the game, if you are on 5800gs and you lose to a 6300 for example, you didn't lose cause of his gear, you lose cause he is just better, or because your brain doesn't let you play the game, instead you are stuck in the mindset of "ofck ofck he is more geared he is more geared". Just play the game.
    Edited: February 18, 2019 Reason: mistype

12. Check how many Lord teams are there in the 2v2 Ladder out of 50. ROFL great change !

13. I understand that people are upset, but lets be real here, I'd much rather introduce BIS players into my queue and actually have the damn queue pop in a reasonable time than sit there for over an hour without a queue pop because nobody on lordaeron pvp's in the first place. Why is this an issue? At this point ,all I see is pointless bantering about nonsense because you're not happy with a private server thats simply trying to function. Lordaeron has no pvp scene. Theres a small amount of us who enjoy pvp. Congratulations, you can now pvp, both against and with BIS donors, because thats how it has to be. Lordaeron brought it upon themselves by not engaging in pvp, and nobody has the right to complain when they were a part of the problem in the first place. You can still gear and match the BIS players, so there is no problem. Yes, you will get stomped sometimes, but losing 10 bgs gives more honor than not getting into one at all. As for Arena, you'll have to be resilient with your queues. You're gonna lose until you have the gear to compete. Don't like it? Go play on icecrown.

First ... 34567 ... Last