1. It's a shame... Lordaeron was positioned as a 'blizzlike'-server. I want to obtain some gear on BG's (i'm not green or naked, have decent pve-items and some pvp), but what i see - 95% of players just killing me with 2-3 GCD's. I'm doner and have char on Icecrown with some juicy bought items, but im usually playing on Lordaeron, its a rest for my soul. But i must play with not even doners but the guys who got decent PVP-gear just for nothing.

BG's always was alive and fun on Lordaeron. I don't think Icecrown and Blackrock players needed our small pvp-part of community.
    Arenas was dead, so it's a very nice that our players can face different teams and push 'real' ratings. But BG's are for fun and gearing first of all.

So, can you share just arenas, but not BG's? Its fair.
    Quote myself above in this topic:
    Lordaeron is 1 x rate hardcore PvE realm with challenging raid content. Why PvP should be handicap, lack of the content, 2 battlegrounds instead of 6. and short of players?

2. Crossrealm is a terrible idea and the situation is worse than before, we get the good intentions of the Staff but really they should take into consideration to remove it.

- On Icecrown queues are longer than ever, 30+ minutes to join bg as ally, because so many alliance players from blackrock(80% ally) join too. Also having different gear brackets doesn't help at all, and it wasn't even necessary imo. Mercenary mode is not a solution, is just a genocide for the hordies.

- On Blackrock EVERYONE want the previous server version back, the new core sucks for pvp, the new mog system sucks, Smourne and 284 meta sucks. There are tons of topics and complains about that, I still have to meet someone who likes it now better than before.

- On Lordaeron obviously the pvp is TOTALLY dead. No sense playing here unless you want to do 100% pve. Having Smourne and geared people also on your side means nothing. Imagine the frustration reaching something like 5.6k gs with hard work and being a powerhouse in a bg before, and being a total fodder now. From being important to being carried. It sucks.

There were problems before, but now it's worse. The only server where we can argue Crossrealm was somewhat useful is Lordaeron because of the few pvp population. But I'm pretty sure that lordaeron players would love to have their little but balanced and donor-free pvp back.
    Edited: April 11, 2019

3. About arenas...
    i think cross realm it good in a way but, it will take time for the "good" to be realized.

Full wrathful gear and wrathful weapon + skill can beat SMourn. its always been like this.
    problem now is that there are so many SMourns now at low arena rating wihch makes it hard to gain rating when you have lower gs. i.e. furious/relentless etc.

people in furious gear should be matched with other players at furious gear level and relentless ppl with relentless etc.
    this is not the case now, since there are overgeared people at low rating. but i think in the future things might change.

in time those geared players will rank up and hopefully you will be matched against people in similar gear.

maybe making the arena season longer might help with the matchmaking.

4. About arenas...
    i think cross realm it good in a way but, it will take time for the "good" to be realized.

Full wrathful gear and wrathful weapon + skill can beat SMourn. its always been like this.
    problem now is that there are so many SMourns now at low arena rating wihch makes it hard to gain rating when you have lower gs. i.e. furious/relentless etc.

people in furious gear should be matched with other players at furious gear level and relentless ppl with relentless etc.
    this is not the case now, since there are overgeared people at low rating. but i think in the future things might change.

in time those geared players will rank up and hopefully you will be matched against people in similar gear.

maybe making the arena season longer might help with the matchmaking.
    The problem is that many of those overgeared people are just mindblowingly bad at the game and won't get over 1.6k mmr, but they'll still rek the best low geared ennemies when their comp just straight out counters theirs. Making the season longer just means that they are stuck on 1.5k for a longer time by losing matches that require a little bit of skill and winning charge -> bladestorm matches

5. My friends and I are still gearing up, we wen't one the realm just before the cross-realm take effect.

The point is, for Bgs, the cross realm is good to gear-up when combined with the lower bracket, their is many bgs, and there is no 5 smourn in each BG.

So about bgs, i don't really know what is the best/worse but i have a little idea (just reading feedback from ppl in upper-bracket).

But about arena, this week icecrown was shutdown, and we matched only against blackrock & Lord ppl, it was perfect, just perfect!! Many different team/comp, just a few overgeared BIS ppl (like 1 in 25 match at 6.5 +).

So for real Devs, i think i have the solution :
    Juste remove Icc from the cross-system.

They don't need us (12k ppl online, for real), and we don't like to play against them. Matching Blackrock ppl was a pleasure! And as soon as IC was back online, we were disgust immediatly.

I hope you read me.. I see the number of things your dooing it's amazing, and this week, i really loved the feeling in arena when Icc was down & meeting blackrock ppl.

6. Lol you really think the staff will even look at your complains? Pvp on lordaeron is dead that's all

The only reason I still play here is because I have a frost mage that was geared full s8 before crossrealm. I can arena with s8 friends and go BG's but that's all. There's litteraly NO reason to create a new character on lordaeron if you want to play pvp. I mean come on you will farm hours to have s6 gear/edc5 trinkets, you finally go to arena and you are against s7 players with 20$ gloren/trinkets HC or maybe s8 SM if your not lucky. What's the point?

7. [QUOTE=Matgame;2989577]My friends and I are still gearing up, we wen't one the realm just before the cross-realm take effect.

The point is, for Bgs, the cross realm is good to gear-up when combined with the lower bracket, their is many bgs, and there is no 5 smourn in each BG.

So about bgs, i don't really know what is the best/worse but i have a little idea (just reading feedback from ppl in upper-bracket).

But about arena, this week icecrown was shutdown, and we matched only against blackrock & Lord ppl, it was perfect, just perfect!! Many different team/comp, just a few overgeared BIS ppl (like 1 in 25 match at 6.5 +).

So for real Devs, i think i have the solution :
    Juste remove Icc from the cross-system.

They don't need us (12k ppl online, for real), and we don't like to play against them. Matching Blackrock ppl was a pleasure! And as soon as IC was back online, we were disgust immediatly.

I hope you read me.. I see the number of things your dooing it's amazing, and this week, i really loved the feeling in arena when Icc was down & meeting blackrock ppl.[/QUOTE

Very well spoken! This is how all of lordaeron players feel right now...TAKE NOTE Warmane

8. I understand your point soulraj, but I like wotlk, and I obviously don’t want to surrender about that.
    I win most of the games I play, even if they are s8.
    But Smourn combined with top trinkets is a pain in the ***.
    It’s an aberration to have it near 50% of the arenas.
    Just because it cost 45$, it ruins the experience of players since every random can afford it.
    It’s a powerful weapon that you re suposed to encounter once a week, not 15 times in 30 arenas.

9. May 11, 2019  
    Hey, me and 2 friends just started on Lordaeron a few weeks ago. I know this might seem like some noob whining but I think that Sm's in Arena are quite broken if u have to work for your gear. Would be nice if staff could reconsidurate this decision. Thanks in advance.

-Ohmagerrd

10. May 21, 2019  
    Thats so true.. It is not fun fighting against BIS players from icecrown..

11. May 21, 2019  
    since morning I'm only getting into 6k+ gs bg groups while in the past weeks I got into the low gs bracket 99 times out of 100, so what the fk happened? my gear didnt change, I dont have any better item in bags or bank either, only got some more gold

im not gonna play these bgs on 4.8k char, so u can either remove this crap or we will play 9v10
    Edited: May 21, 2019

12. May 28, 2019  
    Swiss cheese have holes.(warmane)
    More holes=less cheese.(more pops=less wins)
    More cheese=more holes.(more easy wins for icc/blackrock players=more pops)
    More cheese=less cheese.(more easy wins for icc/blackrock players=less wins for Lordaeron players)
    Simple as that.
    Edited: May 28, 2019 Reason: gramar

First ... 678