1. Crossrealm pvp

Crossrealm pvp is a bad idea. A very bad idea. It hold some decent grounds Lordearon being a bit scarce with players, but going against 10 shadowmournes in AV is really just not fun and i didnt play 2 bgs total since this was released. Im still seeking a player from Lordaeron that thinks this is in any way a good idea. I know this topic has been discussed but i want to remind everyone that it still has not been changed and its affecting a lot of Lordaeron players PvP activity. Or is it just me?
    Edited: December 24, 2018

2. Its not only you but people that think like you are a minority.

3. and its affecting a lot of Lordaeron players PvP activity.
    Affecting? Yeah, now you can get honor points.

4. minority ? Then there should be a poll...

5. Honestly, Ive been playing on Ice-crown with BiS donated gear and I FEEL your sentiment. It IS a terrible idea. If it wasnt for my laziness of leveling I would have made a PvP Toon specifically to enjoy a non BiS PvP environment. This crossrealm idea simply slapped everyone in londeron who enjoys PvP. And the only reason why your point of view is the minority is due to the lack of population in Lond to begin with. Even from an incecrown player perspective it is not as joyful coming across regular geared players often. Its just a HUGE imbalance.

6. So Lordaeron needs full coinshop for balancing BG's :D Yippikayee!

7. terrible idea indeed. very demoralizing from lordaeron's side. could say that it makes it unfair to play against bis geared full donor people.

8. I got bored to face same players over and over again ... I was off Lordaeron and played my Icecrown hunt etc. becourse this reason. Untill now i heard the crossrealm is alive. Very Very much fun!!
    But atm. i am dissapointed for the reason, all BG's are not Crossrealm. Why not? Cmon there is only about 20 active bg players at lordaeron. Players who whine about crossrealm are maby ones who fall off their high horses. I still have my dungeon bow 232 ilv and doing ok. Not greatest but very ok. so stop whining. Now we have all bg's aviable. Horde rules with premades instant queue pop, only negative as alliance point of view :P
    If we only had chance to obtain at least PvP weapons furious and relentless (not Wrathfull becourse it's already aviable ingame) like Icecrown players have (i'm not even mention better ones here) That will be the balancing enough.
    Fact of PvP gearing atm. iI've seen BiS PvE players at bg's who have no clue what to do but watching recount. Small community arenas already owned before seasons start, very hard for new players, if impossible to get 1800 rating for weapons if not carried ,or wintrade ;)
    I suggested some time ago HK's for obtain weapons. Furious 20k, Relentless 30k and Wrathfull 60k. This would be progressive PvP BG. And we could have PvP players at BG's not only great geared raiders. There are many very good PvE heads at bg's too, so this wasn't for all of you. But as i've read forum comments about my posts, i must quote to all crossrealm haters who fall off their high horses: "Git Good" :D

-Sibe-
    -Sibeicc-

9. As Mercy recommended
    I pmed Proterean, considering the topic.
    Guess what -- he just straightly ignored me)

10. As Mercy recommended
    I pmed Proterean, considering the topic.
    Guess what -- he just straightly ignored me)
    Did you ask "handicap"? This is not golf mate.
    jk. but seriously now we have real bg's, not 18 man small Cahulawassee villager fistfights :D

11. terrible idea indeed. very demoralizing from lordaeron's side. could say that it makes it unfair to play against bis geared full donor people.
    You don't play against donors, you play among of donors. Important point. Only if you have the too high horse, it may hurt to fall down.

12. I am not sure who is having reals bgs where
    What I AM sure of is that nobody with less then 5.5 k gs is making much impact on those "real bgs". I ll not be bashed by 2-3 sm and i wont heal anyone attacked by this. It's just useless, I tried.

But you know, who cares, fresh meat for icc guys is definetly worth it, so yeah, gl with your very real bgs.

13. I am not sure who is having reals bgs where
    What I AM sure of is that nobody with less then 5.5 k gs is making much impact on those "real bgs". I ll not be bashed by 2-3 sm and i wont heal anyone attacked by this. It's just useless, I tried.

But you know, who cares, fresh meat for icc guys is definetly worth it, so yeah, gl with your very real bgs.
    5.5k gs is quite easy even without raids. Just doing weekly arenas, VoA and auctionhouse shopping. I've seen here Lordaeron much more bashing of fresh 80's with 3.5k gs allright crafted set, than Icecrown btw. So it's much easier jump in now with startergear than before crossrealm.
    I still prefer playing my 5.7k gs hunt here Lordaeron over my Icecrown "sibeicc" with ALL PvE,PvP bells and whistles aviable only behind the click of the Equipment Manager :D
    Edit: k. VoA is raid..ish :)
    Edited: December 27, 2018

14. U do know u can get all the gear on lord that people on icecrown has "hardcore realm" maybe play hardcore and u will get it stop complaining

15. U do know u can get all the gear on lord that people on icecrown has "hardcore realm" maybe play hardcore and u will get it stop complaining
    Not quite true (with all respect). You can't obtain any method Furious and Relentless weapons like Icecrown players, only few votepoints each! No Irl money THINK! This "simple low ilv worthless piece of **** item for PvE Elite plebs" really makes the difference for PvP BG runners against and among the BiS Donors .And it is the freakin' big deal between outland weapons and wotlk ones we cant have any way, but 1800 arena rating what is illusion for most of players.
    Edited: December 27, 2018

123 ... Last