1. I just think it's ridiculous that you can make a character on blackrock and with a click of a button have a 258 weapon,dc/dv heroic get dbw for 50k honor then compete against Lordaeron players who've put in months if not years for the same items. Had to have been a better way to go about this.

2. I just think it's ridiculous that you can make a character on blackrock and with a click of a button have a 258 weapon,dc/dv heroic get dbw for 50k honor then compete against Lordaeron players who've put in months if not years for the same items. Had to have been a better way to go about this.
    they could of left lord out of it and left you with long *** que times and a dying pvp population. with the way ya'll are whining maybe they should still do that. then we can laugh in 6 months when you start whining about no ques and no pvp on the realm.

3. Thank you Captain obvious what an intelligent comment you're a smart guy.

4. they could of left lord out of it and left you with long *** que times and a dying pvp population. with the way ya'll are whining maybe they should still do that. then we can laugh in 6 months when you start whining about no ques and no pvp on the realm.
    Average queues were between 1-10 minutes pre-crossrealm (I did PvP pretty much every day). Only at nights (prime time for US) could the queues go up to 20 min~. You all keep talking about long queues, but you're only mentioning that 4~ hour interval when most players are asleep.

I actually have slower queues on alliance now than before, on an average. Only horde benefited from faster queues.

Please don't make stuff up.

5. Average queues were between 1-10 minutes pre-crossrealm (I did PvP pretty much every day). Only at nights (prime time for US) could the queues go up to 20 min~. You all keep talking about long queues, but you're only mentioning that 4~ hour interval when most players are asleep.

I actually have slower queues on alliance now than before, on an average. Only horde benefited from faster queues.

Please don't make stuff up.
    that's what you get for playing the popular pvp faction. if you want shorter que's change factions. otherwise shut up and deal with it.

6. Long queue times wasn't THE problem, pre-crossrealm. Main problem was we had only 2 out of 6 BG's, very often short of players. Very rarely Alterac Valley short of players, never even close of 40vs40. More like 12vs12. Took me nearly 4 months to have last 9 winnings for 100/100 "Alterac Valley Veteran" achievement. I don't aim for Battlemaster title here, but we have many players been very close the title long time. Impossible to complete without BG's.
    I understand if some players are happy with 2 BG's familiar few players tho. But it's not even close what this game should be. My opinion ofc.

- Sibe -

7. that's what you get for playing the popular pvp faction. if you want shorter que's change factions. otherwise shut up and deal with it.
    It wasn't a complaint.
    I play on both factions and I'm debunking the wild and unfounded claims you and some others have made in this thread, that's all.

8. Long queue times wasn't THE problem, pre-crossrealm. Main problem was we had only 2 out of 6 BG's, very often short of players. Very rarely Alterac Valley short of players, never even close of 40vs40. More like 12vs12. Took me nearly 4 months to have last 9 winnings for 100/100 "Alterac Valley Veteran" achievement. I don't aim for Battlemaster title here, but we have many players been very close the title long time. Impossible to complete without BG's.
    I understand if some players are happy with 2 BG's familiar few players tho. But it's not even close what this game should be. My opinion ofc.

- Sibe -
    You get your win for the achi even tho the game lasts for 5 min cause there's not enough ppl. I did it that way pre-xrealm.

9. It wasn't a complaint.
    I play on both factions and I'm debunking the wild and unfounded claims you and some others have made in this thread, that's all.
    my apologies. took it as a complaint.

10. Honestly, the crossrealm is killing Lordaron´s realm. When I started playing in this server, I chose the realm of Lordaeron because it was almost blizzlike with rates x1, I took it as a challenge, but the mainly reason because I chose this realm was because I didn´t want to play with people who have "paid to win" called "donors" that doesn´t have any grace for me and I think for any who play in this realm. But now with this crossrealm you are forcing all players from Lordaeron to play versus Icecrown´s "players" (donors) and Blackrock who have BiS items by the face (by the power of money) because you think that the PvP of this realm is dead but it isn´t like that.

And this information I can say it first hand because I have equipped my character.

So please reflect on the elimination of Lordaeron from this crossrealms because instead of the pvp that you think is already die what will die will be the kingdom.

11. Honestly, the crossrealm is killing Lordaron´s realm. When I started playing in this server, I chose the realm of Lordaeron because it was almost blizzlike with rates x1, I took it as a challenge, but the mainly reason because I chose this realm was because I didn´t want to play with people who have "paid to win" called "donors" that doesn´t have any grace for me and I think for any who play in this realm. But now with this crossrealm you are forcing all players from Lordaeron to play versus Icecrown´s "players" (donors) and Blackrock who have BiS items by the face (by the power of money) because you think that the PvP of this realm is dead but it isn´t like that.

And this information I can say it first hand because I have equipped my character.

So please reflect on the elimination of Lordaeron from this crossrealms because instead of the pvp that you think is already die what will die will be the kingdom.
    Are you talking about Battlegrounds AND/OR Arenas crossrealm?
    - Battlegrounds are very good now.
    - Arenas are as ****ed up as before, nothing really changed. Only now when there is no other Lordaeron trade-, or mmr dropper teams you face HC BiS donors even lowest rating games.

You seriously want back WsG with 18 same players over and over again huh? PvE Elitism ruled realm killed PvP Battlegrounds long time ago here. And mostly only core members of this small society had a realistic chance for ratings because there was no active arena, soo much arranged dates.. I dont bend over for gear. I'll prefer myself low geared, but virgin :S
    Why there isn't more geared players at Battlegrounds or arena ladder top 50 but few. Fact is we have ****ing number of Lordaeron geared Elites only polishing fancy items, and crying becourse Battlegrounds are not facerolling and lowbie slaughtering anymore... but no worries ICC is always open, becourse they don't give a **** about Battlegrounds.

- Sibe - The pissed off one today
    Edited: March 6, 2019

12. Are you talking about Battlegrounds AND/OR Arenas crossrealm?
    - Battlegrounds are very good now.
    - Arenas are as ****ed up as before, nothing really changed. Only now when there is no other Lordaeron trade-, or mmr dropper teams you face HC BiS donors even lowest rating games.

You seriously want back WsG with 18 same players over and over again huh? PvE Elitism ruled realm killed PvP Battlegrounds long time ago here. And mostly only core members of this small society had a realistic chance for ratings because there was no active arena, soo much arranged dates.. I dont bend over for gear. I'll prefer myself low geared, but virgin :S
    Why there isn't more geared players at Battlegrounds or arena ladder top 50 but few. Fact is we have ****ing number of Lordaeron geared Elites only polishing fancy items, and crying becourse Battlegrounds are not facerolling and lowbie slaughtering anymore... but no worries ICC is always open, becourse they don't give a **** about Battlegrounds.

- Sibe - The pissed off one today
    How are Battlegrounds very good now? You are either lucky enough to be in the low gs category or I have no clue how could say something like that. Those battlegrounds are the reason I quit IC and leveled up a char on lordaeron, just to find out that crossrealm will happen.

Arenas are OK atm. I don't know how warmane will handle the end of season rewards, but they should definitely consider the realm (as in #1 lord and #1 IC and #1 Blackrock teams get a reward instead of #1-3 overall) otherwise it'd be unfair, and it has always been like that, just that now lord players can actually play in active arenas, even though most ennemies are BIS

13. How are Battlegrounds very good now? You are either lucky enough to be in the low gs category or I have no clue how could say something like that. Those battlegrounds are the reason I quit IC and leveled up a char on lordaeron, just to find out that crossrealm will happen.

Arenas are OK atm. I don't know how warmane will handle the end of season rewards, but they should definitely consider the realm (as in #1 lord and #1 IC and #1 Blackrock teams get a reward instead of #1-3 overall) otherwise it'd be unfair, and it has always been like that, just that now lord players can actually play in active arenas, even though most ennemies are BIS
    "How are battlegrounds very good now?"

First things i have in my mind...
    - We have all 6 active battlegrounds now. Most important point, if only 2 was the alternative.
    - Better gear balance. For example WsG's i've played this far ended few times in a draw after balancing.
    - I don't need to farm 2.k -4k players (i'm 5.7k).
    - We have now variety of opponents. Not only few players repeating faction balance of current day in WsG.
    - Graz for new battlemasters btw. Achievements are now obtainable.
    - If you ask i make this list longer :D

- If i said "Very good" it is not equal "great" not to mention "perfect" .
    How the hell it could be even possible to have great or perfect BG's in this different rates and gearing rules mess, and same time Lordaeron 6 active BG's?
    Give me ONE alternative option?

Arenas are ****ed up sabotaged at 1300-1800 area because of mmr droppers, and HC BiS players from first game if not other Lordaeron team in queue. This rating area is most important for decent gearing for current BG's. I don't give a flying **** what you guys are doing upper ladder. Trade, mmr ddropping, mostly War/pala comps with smournes, and scripted ****. It's even easier now mmr drop and trade because we can't even view those rating area games or teams in armory atm. Try pull the "skill" card here :D

As in the real world, the dominant controlling elite, seeks to preserve its power. And it was so easy in this " insulated village" before crossrealm. A large part of current Lordaeron players don't even know about better, blinded for the fact things were twisted. Elitism done good work here. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Now we have here mostly dungeon geared players wondering what happened, and how we get rekt in BG's. Simultaneously a handful of elite core members polish fancy ICC gear, crying they have no chance anymore even in full Wrathful gear against donors: D

This does not apply to players who actively participating in battlegrounds. Their perspective is healthy and opinions really meaningful imo.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: March 7, 2019

14. Now we have here mostly dungeon geared players wondering what happened, and how we get rekt in BG's. Simultaneously a handful of elite core members polish fancy ICC gear, crying they have no chance anymore even in full Wrathful gear against donors: D
    Don't forget also that Icecrown has been going on for years, with lots of people who worked their way up to get geared, yet there seems to be a sort of blanket excuse going on where losing = "it was a donor."

15. Split Blackrock and Icecrown same realm. And Let Lordaeron alone please..

First ... 45678 Last