1. Heroic RDF Not Allowing Proper ilvl/GS Player To Enter

Apparently there is a bug going on not allowing people to queue for RDF heroic? I have been experiencing this issue on my fresh 80 warrior. I had done 3-4 RDFs the night before then the next day (after getting upgrades in those dungeons) I am not able to queue. Tried buying a few pieces to just get in queue and still no luck. My lowest ilvl at that time was 200 and I had a 3.8k GS. To ensure it wasn't a specific issue with my warrior I switch to my main (who has a twink/low ilvl set) with ilvl averaging between 200-213. Even with that gear having an avg ilvl of 207 and 3.9k GS iI was not able to queue.

I currently have a ticket open to get an answer, but was wondering has anyone else ran into this issue and already received an answer?

Here is the warrior's armory. This is not the full gear i was queue'ing with (I bought a pvp belt and equipped an ilvl 200 chest to try and get in)

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

2. same thing for me. 5.2k gs and cant que for HoR hc or normal.
    ive already qued and finished HoR once on this char 2 weeks ago. now it says i need better gear.
    oddly i had worse gear when it let me que 2 weeks ago. now i got better gear and cant que.