1. Good Evening!

Since it's night time here I figure the title would be appropriate. Regardless of that, let's get on with my introduction.

Hello! My name is Liam, I am 31 years old, I have been a gamer for as long as I can remember and it's always been a pastime of mine. I do work and of course that takes priority over playing anything, as without it, I would be on the streets. Nonetheless here I am saying hello to the Warmane community in hopes of being a little more social in the online world, especially when it comes to MMORPGs. I had played WoW from 2006 up until 2016 and after 10 years of playing and getting a little annoyed with how it was going, I packed it in and moved on to more single-player oriented games and more outdoor social activities such as being lonely and generally clumsy with the human species.

Now I'm back, it's Christmas, and instead of paying for a subscription to the live servers only to be infuriated by the toxic community and made to feel worthless, I would rather treat myself, and put my hand in the private server basket and pull out what I can from a server. This seems to be the most popular amongst the top 100 sites for World of Warcraft, so I figured, why not give it a shot?

I'm pretty much open for anything, a chat here and there is fine by me and I rarely have a quarrel with anyone. Thankfully the toxicity of any gamer is easily avoidable.. sometimes, I mean come on! It's a game! It's meant to be fun!

With that out of the way I'll just say hello and go on about my business. Hope to see you in-game, if you see me, don't be afraid to say hi.

2. Hello, and welcome!
    You'll definetly enjoy staying around. I too saw it on top 100 back in 2010, and gave it a shot :P