1. Please help to understand Judgement of Justice

Hello fellow Paladins, I'm curious about that ability tooltip. It says "limiting movement speed".

The question is: does it actually slow the target, or just limits the maximum speed so for example rogue using sprint won't get any extra ms?

I'm still leveling and the only one use case I can see is to bash flee'ers with it, but only if it really slows and works on mobs.
    It's 76 silver, it wouldn't be a good investment for a skill if it's essentially useless.

Thanks.

2. It negates movement speed buffs, for example, rogue with dash will run with normal speed. It does not slow under normal speed.
    Edited: December 26, 2018

3. It's a pvp only judgement.

Any movement bonus over the base (even talents that give bonus movement speed), will be negated by it. That applies even to mounts, a person on a mount will move at the characters base movement speed.

4. Actually yes it works on mobs and can be useful while leveling because it stops mobs from fleeing (and aggroing other new groups)

5. Indeed, Drunkuser. It will also negate Sprint-like effects that some mobs use as well.

6. and if you really wanna have ruin someone's day the judgment can littarly waste the nitro boost XDDDD