1. DBM Warmane Events (The Bad Santa)

This addon is a DBM module for The Bad Santa boss fight. I have named it Warmane Events because I am planning to update it for future events. Some of the bosses abilities are not implemented in the addon but warnings and timers for the main abilities are there.

Current features:

Download DBM Warmane Events v1.1

This is a DBM module so you also need DBM for it to work.

Addon was tested on Icecrown with English wotlk client and DBM version 4.52.
    Edited: December 27, 2018

2. AMAZING <3 thanks bro u are the best

3. Thank you for making this I'm sure this will help a lot. If you could take a look at my crib sheet / guide and mention anything I may have missed I would appreciate it. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396031

Some recommendations for DBM trackers:
    1. Warning when you're ending phase 2 (to push only when everyone is cleansed so they don't die to the stun), or every phase for that matter.
    2. A timer for the tank threat drop attack. (I don't know what it's called, you can find what I said about it in the Phase 2 section of my guide).

4. 1. Warning when you're ending phase 2 (to push only when everyone is cleansed so they don't die to the stun), or every phase for that matter.
    I had it partially working but it had some problems since technically boss fight starts again when pulling the boss at phase 3 so I decided to remove it. But I can probably get it to work.

2. A timer for the tank threat drop attack. (I don't know what it's called, you can find what I said about it in the Phase 2 section of my guide).
    From that thread I understand it's the same ability that has knockback effect, so it's probably Eject. If so, I think I can add it.

Edit: from combat log it seems like that spell is cast every 6.5 seconds in phase 2. Is threat reduction really happening that often?
    Edited: December 26, 2018

5. I haven't tanked it myself but it's possible that it is that frequent with a lesser than imagined threat drop; thinking about it in retrospect I felt like the tank was losing aggro every 10-20 seconds (2-3 casts). Seeing how Eject doesn't mention anything about threat reduction it may be another ability entirely, my info on the ability was second-hand from the tank's interpretation of what was happening on the spot after I asked him to figure it out.

I'm not sure how scripting announcements for DBM works but if you could set a condition to announce "Phase 2 Ending Soon" when the boss hits 55% it shouldn't announce it ever again since he won't be at 55% HP again... right?

6. It doesn't have to say it. Warmane could have added it. From videos it seems like threat reduction is also every 6.5 seconds, so it's most likely the same spell.

I have added both changes to the addon but I am not sure if I can find a group to test it right now. So new version is coming either later today or tomorrow.

7. Version 1.1:
    • Added warning when phase 2 is starting soon (at 78%)
    • Added warning when phase 2 is ending soon (at 50%)
    • Added timer for Eject

Download link updated.

8. lol anyone wadaap. knoxvillen here from new dawn. do you still play wotlk with activity??

9. lol anyone wadaap. knoxvillen here from new dawn. do you still play wotlk with activity??
    I am still playing wotlk but I don't really raid anymore.