1. Join as a group failed

Ok now can not soloque battlegrounds because this **** appears on hte middle of my screen.
    In addiitonal, iam not in the group. Tried to relog and reinvite friend with disbanding.

New cancer meta ? How to fix that crap ?

upd
    happens to all characters of the account, wtf

2. It might be similar to the bug people experience more commonly through RDF groups where it says they're in a group but they aren't. Try /run LeaveParty()

3. It might be similar to the bug people experience more commonly through RDF groups where it says they're in a group but they aren't. Try /run LeaveParty()
    Nope

It should have not worked anyway, error happens accountwide and only on Icecrown realm, Lordaeron works fine >.>
    Edited: December 26, 2018

4. 6:00PM ST Still ongoing issue.

5. Acknowledged. Getting fixed.

6. Thank you, 6:20PM ST Working and can que.

7. Acknowledged. Getting fixed.
    Thanks for fast feedback
    Edited: December 26, 2018

8. happens sometimes after a world server down event. I assume it's related to cross-realm not being online when the servers are, taking a bit longer to do so.

9. How can i fix "Join as a group failed" bug... I can't start bg

10. I'm really wondering how these bugs come? You fix one thing, another bug comes into a play...

11. May 7, 2020  
    I have this bug right now. Any known ways to fix this? Or it is not a client, but a server issue?

12. May 7, 2020  
    I have this bug right now. Any known ways to fix this? Or it is not a client, but a server issue?
    i have this same issue as well right now :D

12 Last