1. Irritated blood elf in shattrath

Hi everyone, so I'm new here (just got to lvl 70) I've been enjoying reliving the tbc experience a lot.
    One thing I don't particularly enjoy is the unknown blood elf npc constantly yelling:
    "Ah, you have a death wish. " (irritated) ◾"I had little patience to begin with!" (irritated) ◾"Not very intelligent, are you?" (irritated)◾"You waste my time." (irritated)

What is up with this? and why hasn't anyone called out the elephant in the room yet?
    Shattrath is very unpleasant because of this!
    Edited: December 26, 2018

2. Turn of game sound and put some music on might help solve your issue. :)

3. Well turning off game sound is not ideal. For anyone who can't stand this blood elf, here is the solution:

In your wow root directory create a folder named {Sound} Within that folder create another folder named {creature} Within that folder create another folder named {NPCBloodElfMaleMilitary} Within that folder create 5 text files named
    NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed01.wav
    NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed03.wav
    NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed06.wav
    NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed08.wav
    NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed09.wav
    Now, to save these files as .wav instead of .txt simply reopen each file, Save As "NPCBloodElfMaleMilitaryPissed01.wav" (with quotations)
    You should now have a new directory that looks like \World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade 2.4.3\Sound\creature\NPCBloodElfMaleMilitary

Re-open wow and enjoy a peaceful Shattrath.

4. Next time, please make a bugreport in the tracker. Fixed.