1. Wintraders soloq

Last few days wintraders have been populating soloq to such a degree that makes it unplayable.

Every other game is someone afk wintrading. Only way to avoid it is to que and stop que all the time to reset matchmaking radius.

Reported every one of the wintraders yet nothing has happened.

Is anything being done about this problem, it makes soloq almost unplayable or atleast very unfair.

2. I've played a decent amount of soloq last week and cant say i've met anyone going afk?

3. Maybe you played at higher rating and in evening? If you didnt get people from at around 1.5 rating I guess you will be fine.

When there is less people in the morning, day or at night and you don't have instant queue and matchmaking rating increases and you get matched with 1.5 teams. Thats when all the wintrading/griefing happens. And it wasn't just a few games.
    It was basically unplayable at 1.5 rating and only way to avoid it is to not allow matchmaking ratio to increase above 3/10, atleast for me at 1.9 currently.

4. Hey,

Yeah, the problem of wintrading in SOLOQ is huge on this realm. 5 from 10 arenas, are wintrading or just trolling with starters. I said so much times to Malaco how to prevent this issue but nothings happens.

Its easy.. Make a 1660 / 1720 2v2 rating requirement for que 3s solo Q and you avoid to Starters queing 3s soloQ / so they cant wintrade. Its so simply that i dont know why its already not working like this.

A lot of people losing mind / patience in this 3s SOLOQ cause of noobs / wintraders / trolls with starter gear, without farming honors or anything else.

I have 36 screens of people wintrading / trolling / asking cases or transmog token for PLAY ... and dont be afk.

Is this normal to you ?
    Edited: January 3, 2019 Reason: https://imgur.com/a/75QJKjL

5. just look at the 3v3..... from the top50 teams there is more than 15 who wintrade.... and yea they say report it ingame but no one is responding to your tickets in blackrock