Hi community! I am over 2.7k rated gladiator on wod back on 6.2 on live, several rank one title achieved on cataclysm, mists and legion on several private servers including AT and now I gave wotlk a try. I have a bis unholy dk on icecrown and I am currently playing with a holy paladin in 2s. I need help in terms of gameplay vs some comps and some guidelines regarding how to put pressure as unholy in wotlk. I am currently stuck at around 2.2k mmr.

Regarding comps:
Hpala/war is winable sometimes, but need imprpooving here (with switches always for sacred forcing the paladin to waste mana, we eventually win at mana), but when disc/war kicks in I feel like we are playing clothers, not platers since disc can dispell sacred almost instantly and war can put ridiculous amount of pressure on my paladin. Usually the fight ends in killing my paladin rather than killing me.

Disc/feral is one of the comps I have around 30% winrate against. Back on cataclysm I could force the priest cooldowns with ease thanks to necrotic strike, but right now, even if i manage to chain cc, after 5 seconds of ams Druid starts peelin the **** out of me and my pressure is gone. How should I proceed in order to win this matchup.

Disc/mage sometimes is pain in the ***, since mage can peel 24/7 and disc is going for burns, usually my paladin ends with 0 mana.

Long story short, I need a high rated dk, preferably over 2.7-8 xp to give me some guidelines on how to proper play unholy/frost dk on 3.3.5 and how to proper play vs some comps that seem pain in the ***.
For now these are my comps that feels so hard to win against, if i will have futher questions I would submit to this thread.

Thanks and have a nice day!