1. Realm feeling empty

Hey, can anyone agree that having mall in every city for both alliance/horde make server look empty? Next to this having q vendors placed in middle of city makes you sit afk and wait until q pops out.

PvP realm options
    World PvP
    Battleground
    Arena
    Duel

You removed fun with duels with duel zone Ruby Sanctum, now I can't watch duels while I wait in q or duel with players, every city looks like ghost town because players are spread in 50 different zones, instead of Stormwind / Orgrimmar.

Place vendors on bridge in Stormwind and q vendor where it is now (in front of Stormwind gate), server looks dead. Anyone can agree on this one?

2. Old Arena-Tournament worked perfect with duel zone in front of Stormwind and Orgrimmar. I don't want to sit in Ruby Sanctum, I'm not talking just in my name but name of every player that plays there. It feels like no one cares what community has to say. Ruby is just overpowered for any ranged class, it's ugly, closed and pointless. Leave it to normal duel zone that we all love, and that is Elwynn Forest and Durotar.

3. Hey, can anyone agree that having mall in every city for both alliance/horde make server look empty? Next to this having q vendors placed in middle of city makes you sit afk and wait until q pops out.

PvP realm options
    World PvP
    Battleground
    Arena
    Duel

You removed fun with duels with duel zone Ruby Sanctum, now I can't watch duels while I wait in q or duel with players, every city looks like ghost town because players are spread in 50 different zones, instead of Stormwind / Orgrimmar.

Place vendors on bridge in Stormwind and q vendor where it is now (in front of Stormwind gate), server looks dead. Anyone can agree on this one?
    This is something Malaco already has addressed. They are going to bring back the old AT VIP Island and make it accessible to everyone. I think he also said they are going to limit the amount of malls to 1 per faction and then the Tanaris Island as a shared one between the factions.

4. no, same story again and again....

5. Confirmed for late 2020

6. Lets hope its done before next year :D