1. Seeking help @pvp

Hi community!
    I posted this topic @pvp section but it take too long to response so I decided to post @dk section too.

I am over 2.7k rated gladiator on wod back on 6.2 on live, several rank one title achieved on cataclysm, mists and legion on several private servers including high xp on AT cata too and now I gave wotlk a try. I have a bis unholy dk on icecrown and I am currently playing with a holy paladin in 2s. I need help in terms of gameplay vs some comps and some guidelines regarding how to put pressure as unholy in wotlk. I am currently stuck at around 2.2k mmr.

Regarding comps:
    Hpala/war is winable sometimes, but need imprpooving here (with switches always for sacred forcing the paladin to waste mana, we eventually win at mana), but when disc/war kicks in I feel like we are playing clothers, not platers since disc can dispell sacred almost instantly and war can put ridiculous amount of pressure on my paladin. Usually the fight ends in killing my paladin rather than killing me.

Disc/feral is one of the comps I have around 30% winrate against. Back on cataclysm I could force the priest cooldowns with ease thanks to necrotic strike, but right now, even if i manage to chain cc, after 5 seconds of ams Druid starts peelin the **** out of me and my pressure is gone. How should I proceed in order to win this matchup.

Disc/mage sometimes is pain in the ***, since mage can peel 24/7 and disc is going for burns, usually my paladin ends with 0 mana.

Long story short, beside the help regarding playing vs comps mentioned above I need a high rated dk, preferably over 2.7-8 xp to give me some guidelines on how to proper play unholy/frost dk on 3.3.5 and how to proper play vs some comps that seem pain in the ***.
    For now these are my comps that feels so hard to win against, if i will have futher questions I would submit to this thread.

Thanks and have a nice day!

2. Hi there, may I have your character name so I can check up on your gear as well as your talents/glyphs?

First of all, if you have problems killing certain comps, try considering running Disc/UDK; it's high risk, but high reward. Whereas HPAL/UDK is on the safer side when it comes to arenas, especially due your survivability and insane peeling abilities.
    If you cannot win a certain comp (within a reasonable amount of time), the "easiest" (but most boring) way would be to win on mana, this is quite easy if you switch your targets 24/7 and go frost presence whenever the damage from the warrior is too high so you paladin doesn't have to spam FoLs on you.

Anyways, for HPAL/WAR:

1.) always keep your ghoul on the paladin, don't bother letting it sit on the warrior
    2.) mainly sit on the warrior for the first few seconds
    3.) make sure to have 100% uptime on both of your diseases on BOTH of your targets, additionally, occasionally throw a Death Coil to your focus target to apply Unholy Blight - this can create really good pressure
    4.) once you have trinket procs, 130 runic power, strangulate/gargoyle and/or ERW (+ pet gnaw/corpse explosion) and HoJ available try to grip the paladin into a full HoJ (make sure he doesnt pre-Sacred Shield the go)
    5.) now dump your runic power into the paladin by using death coils; make sure to pop your offensives in a smart way (strangulate after stun, gnaw + corpse explosion, etc.)
    This should force one or two defensives from the team, do this over and over until you can kill them.

There are several other things that would be worth mentioning here, but I don't think I currently have time to elaborate on them right now.
    But some things/tips would be:

- always use Gargoyle with all procs (+ potentionally haste enchant from engineering on your gloves)
    - BoP the disarm (or switch to another weapon with Swordshattering)
    - pop Gargoyle as soon as he feared your ghoul

I know it sounds weird, but just don't die. HPW/UDK should pretty much never die if they are not oom, if you see yourself getting low, switch to frost presence (and face the warrior) until you are back on full HP, it's simple.

---------------------------------------------

Disc/Feral:

I've rarely played HPW/UDK, so I can only give limited tips regarding this comp.

It's kinda similar to Disc/Warrior, if you decide to sit on the warrior, you'll probably end up being dead. Feral/warrior damage + dispells = dead.
    Sacred Shield pretty much turns useless if the priest knows his stuff.
    My guess would be to go ham on the priest and outplay him by instantly kicking penances, try to keep the druid dotted (+ Unholy Blight) and focus-chains as much as you can. Playing "Reaping" (talent) would probably help you with that.
    Make sure you don't LoS your paladin, otherwise the feral gets too much pressure by dumping damage into you.
    Try to survive until you have your Gargoyle up, try to do a big go with HoJ -> Death Coil dumping -> Strangulate -> Gnaw/Corpse Explosion -> etc.

Here comes probably the best tip against ferals:
    get an addon that tracks their procs (such as TellMeWhen). Once you can see that he has Predatory Swiftness (instant cyclone), you can anticipate it and try to AMS (especially when the priest is low).
    Use your trinket smartly. I've often seen myself trinketing too early and then not being able to finish off the priest at 20% because I'm sitting a full bash/cyclone.

If you have any questions about this comp, we can have a talk ingame - just hit me up.

Disc/Mage:

you can try to kill either. Your paladin should not be oom before the priest, ever. He should mainly try to sit at the pillar and only peak for dispells.
    One of the things you can try to do is sit on the priest and annoy the **** out of him, paladin should instant dispell all the slows. I've done this several times at 2.4k MMR and the mage went oom quite fast. This is even easier with a fully procced Gargoyle once the mage is in the open.

If that doesn't work out (because they play smart or just good), I think you should try to kill the priest. Don't waste your CDs too much, save AMS/AMZ when it gets crucial and ONLY pop AMS when you know that you can get a kill, otherwise it's not worth it and your paladin just ends up getting a full sheep -> dead.

Hope I was able to lead you in the right direction.
    If you could shoot me your character name, I can definitely tell you another thing or two.

Best regards,
    Plstryme

3. long story short, disc war is easier then hpala/war because you can kite war and peel him off your pala, feral/disc on the other hand is the only comp that is unbeatable as udk/hpal if they do everything well

4. Thanks for your reply. I would like to talk to you in game once i will have access to my computer. I was always watching the procs when popping gargoyle or dumping coils, but mortal strike seems just stronger. + when my healerngets op/kicked it makes just too much pressure even if i try to face him. I usually win them at mana but is boring as hell and at 2k mmr playing at mana seems weird. Also, this is my char
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary