1. hello, old molten over player here

Hi my name is Anthony and i was an old molten server player, always on WotLK. I came back to this new server and of course im back with my DK.
    I used to be a blood DK tank with a good *** guild with whom i get to kill the lich king in 25man normal.
    My main goal in here is to do a rebuild of that so im looking for a PvE guild, well organized that does constantly icc runs.
    Currently im level 77 and im thinking about staying on 79 for a while doing some PvP since i have blacksmithing and i can get to build the sets.
    Cheers from Peru, big fan of WoW over here, i just find nowadays expansions to be too complicated and i havent follow track so like always i will keep saying WOTLK is the best exp ever and i hope to get at least 6.5k gear on this journey and yes, i only play 1 character, time is precious nowadays.

2. Hello, and welcome :)
    WotLK blood DKs are very fun to play indeed, good old days when you could pick dps too.
    You can see our guild recruitment forums under the realm section of the forums, in your case should be either Lordaeron or Icecrown.