1. Crashing in BG gives you deserter.

Ello,

What exactly happened here, I remember that before when I played if I got a crash or DC while in BG I could log back and continue the BG? And yet now it's again like on Molten where if you're unlucky enough to get crash you can't return back into the BG but you have to wait for deserter to fade.

Was this addressed anywhere, is it because of Crossrealm still being in test phase and will we be able to log back into BG again?

2. isn't that how is supposed to be in WOTLK?

3. Crashing 2-5 times a day isn't blizzlike. I don't think I crashed a single time in my some 100+ days /played during 3.3.5 on retail.

There's also a short grace period where your character is still in the game just standing still before you're booted, this would be a good compromise that ensures people can't abuse force quit (I think the reason they changed it to be this way) while also not fking everyone who crashes.

4. Didn't it like boot the person from the bg after 3 minutes before as well? I know that I had to log back quite fast in order to not get booted.

And what Pooppickle said, retail 3.3.5 didn't have crashes. Here the crashes happen so randomly in SotA and IoC. I don't remember when was the last time I honestly got a crash in a BG but since crossrealm SotA and IoC cause random crashes again like they did on Molten.