1. Looking for addon

So basically I started playing WoW again and on Icecrown. I used to have an addon like wise Power Auras but i did not needed to set up anything. It would show me triggered spells (spell activation) like Hot Streak, Impact, Brain Freeze, Arcane Missles and other class buffs as well. The thing is i just installed the addon and it worked without any set ups. Just like built-in Power Auras for Cataclysm. Tried to look everywhere but can not find it. Any ideas maybe? Thank you

2. So basically I started playing WoW again and on Icecrown. I used to have an addon like wise Power Auras but i did not needed to set up anything. It would show me triggered spells (spell activation) like Hot Streak, Impact, Brain Freeze, Arcane Missles and other class buffs as well. The thing is i just installed the addon and it worked without any set ups. Just like built-in Power Auras for Cataclysm. Tried to look everywhere but can not find it. Any ideas maybe? Thank you
    TellMeWhen
    WeakAuras (Beta)
    Power Auras

3. Thank you for your reply but all of them needs to be setup up manually. I found the addon I was looking for eventually yesterday. It is called Cheese. All of the activation spells shows up and no need to set up anything in advance.